Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rockstar618111

Wife has a long face during sex

Recommended Posts

I often feel like I have to be on best behaviour to get any action and when we do do it it’s like she is in the dentists chair - it’s really off putting.

i am tempted to tell her to sort it out or I am off , can’t put up with this for next several decades. I have always been faithful but this is starting to really annoy me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rockstar618111 said:

I often feel like I have to be on best behaviour to get any action and when we do do it it’s like she is in the dentists chair - it’s really off putting.

i am tempted to tell her to sort it out or I am off , can’t put up with this for next several decades. I have always been faithful but this is starting to really annoy me.

In the unlikely event she hasn't cucked you already, she's seriously considering it. Think "divorce rape" as your potential next sexual encounter. Married red pill is now your only hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rockstar618111 said:

Yes this is exactly my point. It’s like she has no sex drive.

if I didn’t bring it up I suspect we would go months without sex

Women use sex against you as a weapon, step out of line, no sex, get drunk, no sex.  So I would go without, show zero interest, might take a while but she will come looking for her hole, here's where a lot of men fail, they jump at it. Knock her back, no arguing,  just say no interested and go to sleep, do that for a couple of months and you can be rest assured she will be like wtf?  I'm meant to knock him back. Soon as you take that power away from her she will want it more.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s some good info and I like that idea - I think her issue is likely hormones she just doesn’t like sex.

It’s funny because of my first girlfriends was a right slut - it would never have worked with her as she was into everything like a porn star but run I get stuck with one who is the opposite - 2 extremes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fattynomore said:

Women use sex against you as a weapon, step out of line, no sex, get drunk, no sex.  So I would go without, show zero interest, might take a while but she will come looking for her hole, here's where a lot of men fail, they jump at it. Knock her back, no arguing,  just say no interested and go to sleep, do that for a couple of months and you can be rest assured she will be like wtf?  I'm meant to knock him back. Soon as you take that power away from her she will want it more.

 

Sounds like everybody loves raymond episode the power of no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has she always been like this? Some women just aren't bothered about sex, they get the house the kids then that's it. Ive got palls who never get any, literally birthdays etc, f**k that.

I'd have a chat with her.

 

I've no sympathy for women who get cheated on, if she's a dragon that never puts out why would a bloke stick around.

 

I've been with my Mrs 20 years and we like it about the same so no probs there, she actually wants me back on the juice. My Mrs seems to want more the more she gets. If we go a week or so it takes her a bit warming back up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Rockstar618111 said:

That’s some good info and I like that idea - I think her issue is likely hormones she just doesn’t like sex.

It’s funny because of my first girlfriends was a right slut - it would never have worked with her as she was into everything like a porn star but run I get stuck with one who is the opposite - 2 extremes 

It's a power thing mate, all women like sex they just won't admit it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rockstar618111 said:

I often feel like I have to be on best behaviour to get any action and when we do do it it’s like she is in the dentists chair - it’s really off putting.

i am tempted to tell her to sort it out or I am off , can’t put up with this for next several decades. I have always been faithful but this is starting to really annoy me.

Have no fear, dear friend, the gen con, non-lifting virgins will give you all the advice you don’t need to make things no better! :thumbup1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Philfg said:

Sounds like everybody loves raymond episode the power of no.

Love that program the old mum and dad are brilliant.

Regards to ops problem I kid you not it works years ago went thru the same s**t with the wife, knocked her back that many times she thought I was shagging my mates wife and her mate, who are both whales as well being addicted to porn by the time I told her I was fed up with her shite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Rockstar618111 said:

Yes this is exactly my point. It’s like she has no sex drive.

if I didn’t bring it up I suspect we would go months without sex

Talk to her and be the supportive boyfriend/husband she hopes instead of asking this bunch of homos. 

If she is on the pill this can drastically affect sex drive. Maybe she has other stresses going on that you’ve not recognised.
 

Being faithful doesn’t mean she has to be Jenna Jameson. Being faithful is standard of being in a relationship. No extra points there fella.
 

Maybe it’s you/your breath/really tiny cock. Trying to help here bro! 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rockstar618111 said:

I often feel like I have to be on best behaviour to get any action and when we do do it it’s like she is in the dentists chair - it’s really off putting.

i am tempted to tell her to sort it out or I am off , can’t put up with this for next several decades. I have always been faithful but this is starting to really annoy me.

At least she's still having sex with you. 

You having experienced the real fun bit of marriage yet.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vetran said:

Women don’t like men being on there best behaviour,they much prefer getting thrown around the kitchen then getting there clothes ripped of :thumbup1:

I tried all that but apparently when they say no you're meant to stop, that got me into all sorts of bother:blush:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, YB81 said:

Try the Rodio position to Excite things a bit  ..... next time your shagging  tell her your thinking of  her sister and see how long you can stay on for, 70 secs is my best 

I prefer the JFK. 

I splatter all over her face while she screams and tries to get out of the car. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×