Sign in to follow this  
shazzer2406

Ppl routine

Is anyone able to advise me on a really good ppl routine, gyms have finally opened back up for me and ive got some serious work to do to get back into pre lockdown shape, never done ppl so wouldnt know where to start but heard its great

No routine is great just by the name of it. Every program works if one knows how to do proper exercise selection as per goals and anatomy.  Lay down more details here. 

4 hours ago, Jordan08 said:

No routine is great just by the name of it. Every program works if one knows how to do proper exercise selection as per goals and anatomy.  Lay down more details here. 

Ok well about 8 months ago i was in fantastic shape 16 stone about a realistic 14-16 bf im now about 15 stone 22 percent bf lol work/injury/gyms closing was not at all kind to me, goals cut down bf while mainting as much muscle as i can then bulk back up, paying a bit more attention to chest as its a lacking body part (always has been)

5 hours ago, Jordan08 said:

Worth noting im 34 years old and i will be traing for a competition which i would like to say a years time but 2 would probably be a better shout, im no stranger to lifting