vetran

I’ve got the ball rolling ,they won’t let me in the army so

17 minutes ago, js77 said:

I wish you all the very best in your job search Steven.

Kind regards

js77

When the application comes through will you fill it in for me as you come across as a right clever tw*t :thumbup1:

51 minutes ago, vetran said:

When the application comes through will you fill it in for me as you come across as a right clever tw*t :thumbup1:

It would be an honour Steven.

10 minutes ago, js77 said:

It would be an honour Steven.

Nice one and if I don’t get the job you will wish you never heard of Steven :thumbup1:

41 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

Haven't you been in prison yourself? Lol.

Twice so I do have experience but all I did was pay a bailiff some money I owed got a receipt then took the money back of him and when there was trouble in a pub once when the bar was shut I went behind the bar and carried on serving a policeman  was called  so I punched him took his helmet of him put it on my head and carried on serving  but this was a long time ago  since then I have successfully got full custody of my children so it evens it out imo

38 minutes ago, vetran said:

Nice one and if I don’t get the job you will wish you never heard of Steven :thumbup1:

Steven, repeat after me ‘I will get the job......I will get the job’ ..... keep going mate, keep going.

Positive thinking at all times!!

:)

2 hours ago, r1234 said:

Terrible job... Don't do it. 

I don’t no whether it is that terrible ,I’ve learned how to get respect of people and it ain’t that hard so I don’t expect much trouble 

1 hour ago, anotherandy said:

Mate Ive done a fair few jobs in my life including this and I'd say don't do it. 100% the worst job I've ever done. 

Feel free to PM. 

My brother in law has been a prison officer for over 30 years he  is now 59  he was in charge of the dogs then a few years ago they did cuts and got rid of them so he was put back on the landings ,12 months ago he got attacked big time by a young 21 year old and he   smashed half his teeth out he is now claiming for compensation of the prison service and his pension he won’t go back he has had enough he is on a Facebook group for prison officers and they are all suffering from depression,I don’t get it really I think I could have a proper laugh with them cons as long as they ain’t pedos

7 hours ago, vetran said:

since then I have successfully got full custody of my children so it evens it out imo

I would be careful posting pictures of your filthy kitchen and cups then  buddy

If anyone on here works for child protection services then I reckon that full custody will go as quick as your lime pickle does :lol:

Danny

7 hours ago, anotherandy said:

Mate Ive done a fair few jobs in my life including this and I'd say don't do it. 100% the worst job I've ever done. 

Feel free to PM. 

Same, got the t-shirt and wouldn't go back.

At first it's good but you soon get drawn into it without noticing. Mrs said my mood completely changed when I changed careers and was more relaxed etc. I hadn't noticed a change at all 

9 hours ago, vetran said:

Twice so I do have experience but all I did was pay a bailiff some money I owed got a receipt then took the money back of him and when there was trouble in a pub once when the bar was shut I went behind the bar and carried on serving a policeman  was called  so I punched him took his helmet of him put it on my head and carried on serving  but this was a long time ago  since then I have successfully got full custody of my children so it evens it out imo

Impressive CV Vet. Looks like you take s**t from nobody and know how to put people well and truly in their place. 
Have you considered becoming a Doctors Receptionist.?  :thumbup1:

11 hours ago, vetran said:

I don’t no whether it is that terrible ,I’ve learned how to get respect of people and it ain’t that hard so I don’t expect much trouble 

Yeah mate, your killing it in that department you’ve successfully gained the full respect of everyone here easily enough.

:lol:

19 hours ago, js77 said:

Steven, repeat after me ‘I will get the job......I will get the job’ ..... keep going mate, keep going.

Positive thinking at all times!!

:)

I will thankyou

regards Steven

18 hours ago, anotherandy said:

Feel free to PM. 

From a screw to a buzz feed journo.... mate you get about!! You’ve got to be the most ‘worldly’ person on ukm!!

On 02/08/2020 at 1:56 AM, vetran said:

My brother in law has been a prison officer for over 30 years he  is now 59  he was in charge of the dogs then a few years ago they did cuts and got rid of them so he was put back on the landings ,12 months ago he got attacked big time by a young 21 year old and he   smashed half his teeth out he is now claiming for compensation of the prison service and his pension he won’t go back he has had enough he is on a Facebook group for prison officers and they are all suffering from depression,I don’t get it really I think I could have a proper laugh with them cons as long as they ain’t pedos

"You don't get it really"? 

As an ex officer your going to have a wake up call going in with that attitude. 

4 hours ago, Sustanation said:

"You don't get it really"? 

As an ex officer your going to have a wake up call going in with that attitude. 

I do not have an attitude ,why are you an ex officer what made you leave the  job 

I fu**ing love the fact you use a proper old camera with the datestamp and everything.   Ever heard of printscreen Vet?  Better still ignore me, I aint gonna try and explain it.