Sign in to follow this  

So I’m a month away from my next blast.

just after your experiences of oral winstrol  and any advice on dosage and length of cycle ?  it’s a compound I’ve never used, I’m planning 9 weeks at 50mg along side 12 weeks of 300mg test and 400mg Tren. 

11 minutes ago, YB81 said:

So I’m a month away from my next blast.

just after your experiences of oral winstrol  and any advice on dosage and length of cycle ?  it’s a compound I’ve never used, I’m planning 9 weeks at 50mg along side 12 weeks of 300mg test and 400mg Tren. 

For me, on a par with dbol as the best oral for strength

Just as good on a bulk as dbol or oxys

Keep rep range slightly higher to gauge what effect it has on your joints. I was always fine upto 75mg but some lads get dry joints on just 40mg

Kicks in quicker than most orals...similar time to anadrol. I notice strength within 7 days

I'd run for 6-8 weeks

Oh, turns me into a fuckin sexual deviant when ran with tren lol

50mg messes with my elbows but it is a nice addition especially where strength is concerned. 

If you are lean enough then does add that real good vascularity, especially in the quads. 

Keeping to a good diet obviously helps. 

Next run of winny will be along side var both at 50mg each. 

3 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

For me, on a par with dbol as the best oral for strength

Just as good on a bulk as dbol or oxys

Keep rep range slightly higher to gauge what effect it has on your joints. I was always fine upto 75mg but some lads get dry joints on just 40mg

Kicks in quicker than most orals...similar time to anadrol. I notice strength within 7 days

I'd run for 6-8 weeks

Oh, turns me into a fuckin sexual deviant when ran with tren lol

Cheers stuey, I’m a sexual deviant with out the drugs mate and  I’m even worse on tren, I was turning up at our lasses work and dragging her in the toilet for a quickie the last time I ran tren. God help her if the whinny makes me worse ha ha. 

If 50 mg agrees with me I’m going to push it to 75mg for the last few week ,  Do you think fish oils could help with dry joints ? 

5 minutes ago, YB81 said:

Cheers stuey, I’m a sexual deviant with out the drugs mate and  I’m even worse on tren, I was turning up at our lasses work and dragging her in the toilet for a quickie the last time I ran tren. God help her if the whinny makes me worse ha ha. 

If 50 mg agrees with me I’m going to push it to 75mg for the last few week ,  Do you think fish oils could help with dry joints ? 

I personally don't think fish oils will make any difference mate...can't hurt tho

Glucosamine helped with my creaking knees but for the rest it did fack'all. I've always suffered bad knees though being in trades, one being a tiler. 

First ever run of winny gave me a horrible injury with my left elbow  put me out from pressing heavy dumbells for nearly 5 months. 

6 minutes ago, swole troll said:

this thread might be of help to you

Is there a way of having them threads at the top of the "steroid and testosterone info" threads page?

10 hours ago, Jaling said:

Is there a way of having them threads at the top of the "steroid and testosterone info" threads page?

They're at the top of the "performance enhancing drugs" section as the threads encompass more than just AAS

Always used to run 100mg daily without any joint issues.

One of my favourite drugs as part of a cut or bulk for up 8-12 weeks. 

Strength gains after just a week are pretty amazing.

17 hours ago, js77 said:

Always used to run 100mg daily without any joint issues.

One of my favourite drugs as part of a cut or bulk for up 8-12 weeks. 

Strength gains after just a week are pretty amazing.

Fastest kick in of any oral in my experience mate

It's not like dbol tho...where it feels like the strength comes from the extra size

With winnie it comes outta nowhere

4 hours ago, stuey99 said:

Fastest kick in of any oral in my experience mate

It's not like dbol tho...where it feels like the strength comes from the extra size

With winnie it comes outta nowhere

I need to find an oil based med....DG??

Ran 100mg for 12 weeks and ran about 30 mile weekly around 90kg 6ft at the time no issues with any joint pain. Strongest I’ve ever been 

If your going to take winny, start hammering the glucosamine now, some say it doesn't work but having taking it on cycle prior, the glucosamine really did help. 2000mg a day I was taking which is a normal ish dose. other than that it's a great drug, muscles become rock hard within a week and good strenght.

Personal experience is Winni doesn’t effect joints it’s the way people train when using it.

Up the weight progressively and you’ll be fine.

Use nandrolone with it and tendons can become thicker and wider.

One of my favourite meds but I only use 50mg one hour before training on training days.

Use Tudca with it and keep an eye on cholesterol!

I may be wrong but winni n Tren could well be a recipe for chronic heart disease!

31 minutes ago, KETONES said:

Personal experience is Winni doesn’t effect joints it’s the way people train when using it.

One of my favourite meds but I only use 50mg one hour before training on training days.

I may be wrong but winni n Tren could well be a recipe for chronic heart disease!

Elaborate on your last point mate.

1 hour ago, KETONES said:

So winnie doesn't affect joints? It's down to people training a certain way?

This is interesting...I'd love to hear more

31 minutes ago, DORIAN said:

Wont touch it again, results excellent, attitude ridiculous, never read about winstrol like that before 

I was surprised! 

Ok, good to hear you got positive results.

I'm confused with reference to "attitude ridiculous" - what do you mean?

Cheers

1 hour ago, Lancashiregent said:

Ok, good to hear you got positive results.

I'm confused with reference to "attitude ridiculous" - what do you mean?

Cheers

Made him have a chip on his shoulder ??

This is the first time ive ran an oral and im running 50mg of winstrol alongside 200mg of test on a cut. Personally im losing weight and im getting stronger every week. My cardio output is higher and im feeling i can go longer . Ive not experienced pain in joints or anything maybe im lucky but im only training at home with limited equipment. Personally its the best ive looked so far and im thinking winstrol is playing a big part in that.