Sign in to follow this  
LiftFrog

Rough recovery time expectations (fertility)

Just about to finish a simple first cycle of 12 weeks testE at 500mg per week. Felt fine throughout and happy with progress! No HCG taken throughout.

My PCT, 2 weeks after my final pin is 4 weeks long with the following doses daily per week:

75mg/50mg/50mg/50mg Clomid 

20mg/20mg/20mg/20mg Nolva 

How long ROUGHLY will it take for the old swimmers to start working again and essentially have a “natural” fertility/sex system?

1 hour ago, LiftFrog said:

Just about to finish a simple first cycle of 12 weeks testE at 500mg per week. Felt fine throughout and happy with progress! No HCG taken throughout.

My PCT, 2 weeks after my final pin is 4 weeks long with the following doses daily per week:

75mg/50mg/50mg/50mg Clomid 

20mg/20mg/20mg/20mg Nolva 

How long ROUGHLY will it take for the old swimmers to start working again and essentially have a “natural” fertility/sex system?

Leave it 3 weeks before starting pct bro

And as @Youdontknowmesaid...although I'd say never is a bit pessimistic lol

2 hours ago, LiftFrog said:

No HCG taken throughout.

To speed things up and aid a better recovery, why not take HCG during the 21 days whilst waiting to start PCT.

19 minutes ago, TERBO said:

To speed things up and aid a better recovery, why not take HCG during the 21 days whilst waiting to start PCT.

Ahhh the old Hackskii power pct :thumbup1:

4 hours ago, gymaddict1986 said:

I am pretty sure he got it from dr Micheal scally . It weren’t actually he’s  protocol . Just sayin :whistling:

Yeah I'm aware it was from Dr Scally mate. Wasnt giving Hackdkii an accolade for it...but it was him who mainly introduced it to ukm