Hi all I’ve been going going gym lifting weights on and off for few years I’m about 95kg and not in bad shape but a little belly fat nothing crazy 34 waist. I’ve got few packs of dbol a mate gave me which I haven’t used although I did do a cycle of it once about 5 years back with decent results.  In last months I’ve started training again and sorted my diet out which is now clean. I’m just wondering if I should go straight into a cycle and bulk up more before cutting or if I should carry on with calorie deficit until I’m completely cut before starting a cycle 

my other question is does anyone have any experience running longer cycle like 12 weeks dbol only and using low dose around 15/20mg a day would this get gains with less retention and give me longer to gain stable muscle mass.

finally any general advice would be appreciated 

thanks guys love reading your posts and your advice thanks in advance 

5 hours ago, Daps 101 said:

Hi all I’ve been going going gym lifting weights on and off for few years I’m about 95kg and not in bad shape but a little belly fat nothing crazy 34 waist. I’ve got few packs of dbol a mate gave me which I haven’t used although I did do a cycle of it once about 5 years back with decent results.  In last months I’ve started training again and sorted my diet out which is now clean. I’m just wondering if I should go straight into a cycle and bulk up more before cutting or if I should carry on with calorie deficit until I’m completely cut before starting a cycle 

my other question is does anyone have any experience running longer cycle like 12 weeks dbol only and using low dose around 15/20mg a day would this get gains with less retention and give me longer to gain stable muscle mass.

finally any general advice would be appreciated 

thanks guys love reading your posts and your advice thanks in advance 

Whether you should cut first or bulk is entiely upto you, your goals and how you want to look mate...although I'm sure a few guys will advise here as many are under the assumption that we all wanna look like fitness models lol

I've used dbol 10-12 weeks, it's fine...but if you wanna do this properly you should really be using test mate

The main thing here is...

Is your training and diet optimum (or "on point" if you're into talkin like that)? Cos if not you're not gonna get the most out of a cycle

1 hour ago, stuey99 said:

I've used dbol 10-12 weeks, it's fine..

My next run with orals is going to be much longer than I have done over the last decade

Superdrol or winstrol or dianabol for maybe 10 weeks and not the classic 4-6 weeks

I think it was El chapo and yourself who gave me food for thought on this subject

My bloods have always been fine after the 6 week mark but I have always assumed my body has maxed out on them at that point so it will be interesting to see a little extension and if it does anything extra

Danny

15 minutes ago, Shergar said:

My next run with orals is going to be much longer than I have done over the last decade

Superdrol or winstrol or dianabol for maybe 10 weeks and not the classic 4-6 weeks

I think it was El chapo and yourself who gave me food for thought on this subject

My bloods have always been fine after the 6 week mark but I have always assumed my body has maxed out on them at that point so it will be interesting to see a little extension and if it does anything extra

Danny

Possibly both of us mate

Obviously @El Chapo much more knowledgable than me on the medical/health side...but me advising longer term oral runs is based on bloodwork after doing it myself many times

No tudca, no nac...just plenty if water

I should add tho, this is purely from personal experience 

I got off lightly with bloods for years with big tren and oral doses...it did lul me into a false sense of security tho so just keep a careful eye on things

2 hours ago, stuey99 said:

Whether you should cut first or bulk is entiely upto you, your goals and how you want to look mate...although I'm sure a few guys will advise here as many are under the assumption that we all wanna look like fitness models lol

I've used dbol 10-12 weeks, it's fine...but if you wanna do this properly you should really be using test mate

The main thing here is...

Is your training and diet optimum (or "on point" if you're into talkin like that)? Cos if not you're not gonna get the most out of a cycle

Is your training and diet optimal too mate? 

Guys just answer the questions being asked, no point of pointing training and nutrition when some of the people saying it dont even have a nutrition plan.

OP. Plain stupid, run a testosterone cycle if you want to do a 10-12 week cycle. If you are afraid of needles then stay natural.

If you wish more information about a testosterone cycle theres a sticky wrote by @swole troll which has all the information you need

20 minutes ago, Djibril said:

Is your training and diet optimal too mate? 

Guys just answer the questions being asked, no point of pointing training and nutrition when some of the people saying it dont even have a nutrition plan.

OP. Plain stupid, run a testosterone cycle if you want to do a 10-12 week cycle. If you are afraid of needles then stay natural.

If you wish more information about a testosterone cycle theres a sticky wrote by @swole troll which has all the information you need

Great post mate

Except he didn't ask if he should run test either did he lol

He asked about running dbol and for "general advice"...which is what I gave him

Thanks for the pointers tho

4 hours ago, stuey99 said:

Great post mate

Except he didn't ask if he should run test either did he lol

He asked about running dbol and for "general advice"...which is what I gave him

Thanks for the pointers tho

I did not want to be disrespectful at all, it just doesnt make sense to me to give advice about something , in this case nutrition, that you have accepted yourself that you dont give much of a f**k, while blasting grams and grams of gear for decades.

Is like telling someone not to do drugs while sniffing a gram of cocaine a day

4 minutes ago, Djibril said:

I did not want to be disrespectful at all, it just doesnt make sense to me to give advice about something , in this case nutrition, that you have accepted yourself that you dont give much of a f**k, while blasting grams and grams of gear for decades.

Is like telling someone not to do drugs while sniffing a gram of cocaine a day

Never said that at all mate...what I've said is I don't take things quite so seriously these days, which to be fair,  is my right

My training and diet is as optimal as it can be for MY CURRENT GOALS. Just because those goals don't necessarily match yours is really irrelevant to me

I also dont take tren or orals anymore...does that mean I shouldn't advise guys on their use having used for years myself? 

If there's any advice I gave that you feel is incorrect, then by all means highlight it and we can discuss...afterall, any discussion will only serve to help the op

Aside from that, considering he says he's done dbol only cycles before and had great results, I see no point in you basically telling him that dbol only is useless

I agree with your last message, hence the like.

You are well giving everyone who needs advice, thing is if someone wants to use, will use, no matter how many times we speak about proper training and nutrition.

I dont like oral only cycles, specially that long, but thats a matter of prefference, theres a lot of information in these boards, so everyone can decide whats best for their goals

40 minutes ago, Djibril said:

I agree with your last message, hence the like.

You are well giving everyone who needs advice, thing is if someone wants to use, will use, no matter how many times we speak about proper training and nutrition.

I dont like oral only cycles, specially that long, but thats a matter of prefference, theres a lot of information in these boards, so everyone can decide whats best for their goals

I don't like oral only cycles either mate...but seeing as that's what he asked about, that's what I advised on

@Daps 101 you probably know that a test base is the way to go, but I made the assumption that considering you ran test only previously and had good results, and now intend to do it again...and didnt ask about test, that you are just wanting to stick with orals only 

If not, the link @Djibril will tell you anything you need to know

What shape are the dbol pills mate? 

I found that the heart shapes would provide better bulk but the hexagon shaped pills were better for cutting up 

This would be true if I had actually ever used dbol 

36 minutes ago, Cronus said:

What shape are the dbol pills mate? 

I found that the heart shapes would provide better bulk but the hexagon shaped pills were better for cutting up 

This would be true if I had actually ever used dbol 

Ahh those lovely BD pink hexagons from way back when...