Sign in to follow this  
Scholar_Mac

Southern Ghost - Aromasin & Dunnings Anadrol 50

11 hours ago, Scholar_Mac said:

Anyone used before without issue? Or should I go pharma?

Advice is always go pharma. I’ve just got their aromasin though and 25mg x 3 a week seems to be working the same as 1mg x 3 of pharma adex 

I’d use pharma but if I had to use a ugl aromasin it would be Inone, been around a while and the aromasin in particular has good feedback 

11 hours ago, Youdontknowme said:

Advice is always go pharma. I’ve just got their aromasin though and 25mg x 3 a week seems to be working the same as 1mg x 3 of pharma adex 

You got the Nacto one they've got on their site? I used that previously in a cycle a few years back, but the labelling was different so I was put off it. I did however order some of their own brand 12.5mg Aromasin, but I'm not sure if I should risk using UGL and playing guesswork with my estrogen levels.

On 31/07/2020 at 9:30 PM, Scholar_Mac said:

Anyone used before without issue? Or should I go pharma?

On a side note has anyone tried Dunnings Androl 50?

Dunnings Anadrol is bang on the money, as is all of their range tbh. As good as the Turkish Pharma I’ve used in the past. 

43 minutes ago, Skitz said:

Dunnings Anadrol is bang on the money, as is all of their range tbh. As good as the Turkish Pharma I’ve used in the past. 

Thanks for the response pal. I used dunning a few years back and this time I wasn't sure if quality had dropped or anything. Used their site to place an order and when the test e came with handwritten labels I was a little worried about the rest of their products I got.  I guess I just caught them on a day with no labels. 

13 hours ago, Scholar_Mac said:

You got the Nacto one they've got on their site? I used that previously in a cycle a few years back, but the labelling was different so I was put off it. I did however order some of their own brand 12.5mg Aromasin, but I'm not sure if I should risk using UGL and playing guesswork with my estrogen levels.

Nah I’ve not used that, just their own brand and seems fine. Without blood work it’s a guessing game anyway