Sign in to follow this  
bigtasty2000

Second Wave

2 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

We all pop to @js77 caravan and fill up the ‘Buddy Bucket’. All for his mates to use. 

Theres no shortage of jizz in js77's bucket............Zoo Specimen for life!!

1 hour ago, stuey99 said:

Certain groups...some ethnic and some socio economic simply haven't listened...the message did get across...they just fuckin ignored it

Up here in the north east...you drove through middle class areas and above during lockdown...and silence. Drive through certain council estates and it was life as normal in and out of each others houses...they just ignored

I've got alot of Asian mates down in Leicester...and by their own admission,  their families paid no attention. And quite a few who own textile factories (which is one of the cities biggest industries), continued business as usual the whole time

This is not me being racist. I'm white, but I grew up more in black and asian culture than anything else. This is just a fact

The government knows this, but has to go through the motions of investigating what "the did wrong"...it's ludacrous

Just for the record,  I'm simply stating what I've been told by these guys themselves...not making assumptions based on race

Let's face it...we all know this anyway

Mouth breathing fecking morons 

2 hours ago, stuey99 said:

Certain groups...some ethnic and some socio economic simply haven't listened...the message did get across...they just fuckin ignored it

Up here in the north east...you drove through middle class areas and above during lockdown...and silence. Drive through certain council estates and it was life as normal in and out of each others houses...they just ignored

I've got alot of Asian mates down in Leicester...and by their own admission,  their families paid no attention. And quite a few who own textile factories (which is one of the cities biggest industries), continued business as usual the whole time

This is not me being racist. I'm white, but I grew up more in black and asian culture than anything else. This is just a fact

The government knows this, but has to go through the motions of investigating what "the did wrong"...it's ludacrous

Just for the record,  I'm simply stating what I've been told by these guys themselves...not making assumptions based on race

Let's face it...we all know this anyway

Thats EXACTLY what i was saying about the state of East London compared to the affluent areas of Surrey.....

I  was listening to a moronic leftie journo on LBC saying it  was the govts fault because these poor immigrants didn't understand English and that they therefore couldn't possibly follow cover guidelines!!! 

Could you just imagine if  leftie Labour had won the last election.......... Home Secretary would have been Diane Abbot!!!!! Jeremy Corbyn would have been PM!!:crazy:

7 hours ago, js77 said:

Thats EXACTLY what i was saying about the state of East London compared to the affluent areas of Surrey.....

I  was listening to a moronic leftie journo on LBC saying it  was the govts fault because these poor immigrants didn't understand English and that they therefore couldn't possibly follow cover guidelines!!! 

Could you just imagine if  leftie Labour had won the last election.......... Home Secretary would have been Diane Abbot!!!!! Jeremy Corbyn would have been PM!!:crazy:

This is the thing about the UK mate, which I've noticed having lived abroad alot of years...there's no accountability and everyone wants to blame someone else...usually the government

If minorities don't social disatance it's not because they ignored advice...it's cos they didn't understand. Yet somehow they understand how to run their businesses, fiddle taxes, and for those who can't be arsed to work...squeeze every penny out the system and 5 bedroom houses for them and their 20 kids

Corbyn couldn't even win the easiest election in living history...a country desperate for change. All he had to do was convince the public he'd deliver on Brexit...but instead he decided to convince the country he'd give em free broadband.

Even my 14 year old neice who's just started getting interested in politics thinks he's a fool lol

If you can't get a job where the interview basically consists of a join the dot puzzle...you're definitely not fuckin fit to do it

6 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

Why did you name yourself after something you’ve not proven yet haha 

I was about to comment on your name but just realised I misread...not put my contacts in yet 

Thought it said Jack Off Babies :lol:

10 hours ago, stuey99 said:

You'll know what I mean then...I grew up in Highfields and New Parks and apparently lockdown hardly even existed round my old estates. 

I left a long time ago...although you can take the boy out of New Parks but you can never take New Parks out the boy :lol:

You grew up in Highfield? You know some of the original characters then :D 

Yep, lockdown didn't apply to them or alot of the surrounding areas :rolleyes:, was damn frustrating seeing it! 

8 minutes ago, SuperRips said:

You grew up in Highfield? You know some of the original characters then :D 

Yep, lockdown didn't apply to them or alot of the surrounding areas :rolleyes:, was damn frustrating seeing it! 

Yeah I was there when it was pretty much a police no go :lol: fuckin great estate to grow up on...and yeah, I know most of the old boys from round there very well lol

The old Welford Road crew :lol:

No way anyone's ever lockin Highfields down without calling in the army haha

2 hours ago, stuey99 said:

This is the thing about the UK mate, which I've noticed having lived abroad alot of years...there's no accountability and everyone wants to blame someone else...usually the government

If minorities don't social disatance it's not because they ignored advice...it's cos they didn't understand. Yet somehow they understand how to run their businesses, fiddle taxes, and for those who can't be arsed to work...squeeze every penny out the system and 5 bedroom houses for them and their 20 kids

Corbyn couldn't even win the easiest election in living history...a country desperate for change. All he had to do was convince the public he'd deliver on Brexit...but instead he decided to convince the country he'd give em free broadband.

Even my 14 year old neice who's just started getting interested in politics thinks he's a fool lol

If you can't get a job where the interview basically consists of a join the dot puzzle...you're definitely not fuckin fit to do it

Completely agree and yet it’s not exclusive to the UK.  Far left liberalism is rampant throughout Europe and North America... if you don’t agree you’re either stupid or racist and 9 times out of 10, both.

Its driving a huge wedge between races. You said in a couple of posts back... ‘I’m not being racist, but’..... of course you’re not being racist, you’re just saying what you’ve witnessed. If it were yellow goats flaunting the rules, you’d have said it was yellow goats... and eveyone loves a goat.  This liberal rhetoric has led to pretty much everyone being scared to some degree to so much as mention race without them even realising it....I know full well you couldn’t give a toss but the left have infiltrated your thought processes without you even realising it ... comrade Stuey

14 minutes ago, js77 said:

Completely agree and yet it’s not exclusive to the UK.  Far left liberalism is rampant throughout Europe and North America... if you don’t agree you’re either stupid or racist and 9 times out of 10, both.

Its driving a huge wedge between races. You said in a couple of posts back... ‘I’m not being racist, but’..... of course you’re not being racist, you’re just saying what you’ve witnessed. If it were yellow goats flaunting the rules, you’d have said it was yellow goats... and eveyone loves a goat.  This liberal rhetoric has led to pretty much everyone being scared to some degree to so much as mention race without them even realising it....I know full well you couldn’t give a toss but the left have infiltrated your thought processes without you even realising it ... comrade Stuey

The reason I make the "I'm not racist comment" is because I know that's possibly what alot of people will think of me for what I'm saying

I grew up in black culture... something @SuperRips will totally vouch for

"White British culture" is full of flaws...and it's totally acceptable to highlight those flaws. But to do the same with any other race is apparently racist

Look at E&C mate...an area me and you both know well. I've got loadsa pals down there, all black and all known fuckin villains...yet when they get a stop and search they actually believe it's because of racism

No good only stopping white guys in south...you'll find f**k all lol

I'd speak alot more honestly than this even...but as you've rightly said mate...we've now been conditioned not to

9 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

The reason I make the "I'm not racist comment" is because I know that's possibly what alot of people will think of me for what I'm saying

I grew up in black culture... something @SuperRips will totally vouch for

"White British culture" is full of flaws...and it's totally acceptable to highlight those flaws. But to do the same with any other race is apparently racist

Look at E&C mate...an area me and you both know well. I've got loadsa pals down there, all black and all known fuckin villains...yet when they get a stop and search they actually believe it's because of racism

No good only stopping white guys in south...you'll find f**k all lol

I'd speak alot more honestly than this even...but as you've rightly said mate...we've now been conditioned not to

Couldn’t agree more mate.... when’s the last time you saw a white boy in E&C riding around on a ped shotting B and white......hhhmmm never??! So why would police target whites for this type of crime!! But unless they do target a proportionate amount of other races its deemed as racism.

Funny how those who do class it as racism are those selling the drugs or middle class whites who come from a privileged background and have never had first hand experience of this type of criminality. Go to any council estate in London and ask anyone who’s moving the gear...... the answer will ALWAYS be the same.

2 hours ago, js77 said:

Couldn’t agree more mate.... when’s the last time you saw a white boy in E&C riding around on a ped shotting B and white......hhhmmm never??! So why would police target whites for this type of crime!! But unless they do target a proportionate amount of other races its deemed as racism.

Funny how those who do class it as racism are those selling the drugs or middle class whites who come from a privileged background and have never had first hand experience of this type of criminality. Go to any council estate in London and ask anyone who’s moving the gear...... the answer will ALWAYS be the same.

The contradiction is clear...

Apparently Black Lives Matter...

Yet in London, America and Africa all they do is kill each other. Black on black crime is even glamourised by black musicians

Yet police who search black guys with the aim of getting guns and knives off the streets and save black lives are branded as racist and told to stop doing their job

But I'm not allowed to say that...because it makes me racist...even tho there's not a man alive who could pick a sentence out of my post and say it's untrue

2 hours ago, js77 said:

middle class whites who come from a privileged background and have never had first hand experience of this type of criminality.

Pick em up from their nice detached house in the leafy suburbs and drop em off in the depths of Croydon one night and see how they feel about it all then

11 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

We seem to have digressed here :lol:

It's all part of the same discussion. Political correctness you can't say it how it is. We all know the Chav's and Asians have been ignoring lockdown and it's nothing to do with the message not being understood but the government can't say the chav's need to stop fu**ing about and fall in line. 

47 minutes ago, Denied said:

It's all part of the same discussion. Political correctness you can't say it how it is. We all know the Chav's and Asians have been ignoring lockdown and it's nothing to do with the message not being understood but the government can't say the chav's need to stop fu**ing about and fall in line. 

Of course the main problem being, if you're not allowedvto talk about certaim problems, they can never be solved

Apparently black on black crime is the governments fault for discriminating against them...in which case, why are they doing the same in pretty much every African nation to some degree??? Is that Boris Johnson's fault??

More Indian's have health problems than white Brits...apparently because of racism in the NHS. Ok...so how come they have the same health problems in India. Obviously nothing to do with their diet and lifestyle...that's gotta be the Tony's fault as well lol