Jump to content
EpicSquats

Covid - long term plan

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, EpicSquats said:

So what's the long term plan for the UK and the world? We can't do social distancing forever. We have to go back to normal at some point.

  • Vaccine is developed
  • Those in the risk group die off

Whichever comes first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vaccine will start to roll out between Oct and spring 2021....it will take a fair amount of time to reach a % to really stop the spread though. IMO we won’t be out of the woods until late 2021 early 2022...even then the virus will likely have flair ups. Vaccine may only last a year or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This virus is kinda cute ain't it...

It doesn't like tall people.
It only likes to kill people in shops after it's had a 6 month warm up. It's ok with being in a restaurant with you, but only if you sit down. It can be caught through your eyes, so don't stare at it. It hates cash, but loves bills. It doesn't mind you attending planned protests & riots. But it doesn't like you to go to the beach or going to see your family....& NOW... It has been discovered it can hide in ears (Again, I am sadly not joking)

Masks. Goggles. & Ear Muffs. 

Deaf, voiceless, & blind... just how they like you.

 

FB_IMG_1596174078892.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Which Camp are you? 

 

FB_IMG_1596173935935.jpg

Here in Warsaw the entire city chosen Camp 2

 

Mask only inside shops and transports, people care about cleaning their hands by themselves, you can order at the bar table and stay there chatting with random people, in bars and restaurants no masks, no social distancing people hug, kiss, shake hands and generally nobody gives a s**t, life is almost like it was before in here, and guess what? I didn’t get anything nor the people I know nor the people that work in the places where I hang out (yes they shake hands to the regulars, hug people, kiss etc etc like life “before” too.

 

I’m not saying the virus ain’t real, not at all I’m well aware of how it crippled my beloved country (Italy) and also Spain while I actually was in Madrid when it boomed.

 

All I’m saying is that in another place people are being less alarmist and things are still running fine, so I don’t want to go for conspiracy theories because I’m not the type but it makes me rise an eyebrow and think why here (Warsaw - Poland) we not all dying even if restrictions are almost non existent? 

Food for thoughts 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So

You can go to the pub but can't have people to your house?

No face mask in pubs and restaurants, but must be used in shops and take aways.

Track and trace {yeah, right} in pubs and not supermarkets or work places. 

You have to be a special kind of dumb to believe this utter noncense. 

The government are totally fecking with you.

Please wake up....

Seriously letting that  cowardly rat Hancock tell you what to wear, where to go, what to do and how to live your life.?

Monty python land is where we live nowadays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The government needs to stop mollycoddling people. Low risk people get on with their lives and keep the economy/system functioning. High risk people cordon themselves off until there's a vaccine. 

Of course as reasonable as the above is - it will never happen. Baby boomers and geriatrics are the biggest political concern. So they'll get pandered to while the younger generations face a complete financial apocalypse. 

Just how it is fellas.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shredcity said:

The government needs to stop mollycoddling people. Low risk people get on with their lives and keep the economy/system functioning. High risk people cordon themselves off until there's a vaccine. 

Of course as reasonable as the above is - it will never happen. Baby boomers and geriatrics are the biggest political concern. So they'll get pandered to while the younger generations face a complete financial apocalypse. 

Just how it is fellas.:D

Yeah well, telling the government to be reasonable is like telling Liam Neeson to stop doing action movies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/07/2020 at 6:41 AM, wylde99 said:

This virus is kinda cute ain't it...

It doesn't like tall people.
It only likes to kill people in shops after it's had a 6 month warm up. It's ok with being in a restaurant with you, but only if you sit down. It can be caught through your eyes, so don't stare at it. It hates cash, but loves bills. It doesn't mind you attending planned protests & riots. But it doesn't like you to go to the beach or going to see your family....& NOW... It has been discovered it can hide in ears (Again, I am sadly not joking)

Masks. Goggles. & Ear Muffs. 

Deaf, voiceless, & blind... just how they like you.

 

FB_IMG_1596174078892.jpg

It’s like you’ve put together a wide range of different riddles to make one that’s supposed to fit your Covid/Conspiracy beliefs..... but makes absolutely no sense whatsoever! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, wylde99 said:

So

You can go to the pub but can't have people to your house?

No face mask in pubs and restaurants, but must be used in shops and take aways.

Track and trace {yeah, right} in pubs and not supermarkets or work places. 

You have to be a special kind of dumb to believe this utter noncense. 

The government are totally fecking with you.

Please wake up....

Seriously letting that  cowardly rat Hancock tell you what to wear, where to go, what to do and how to live your life.?

Monty python land is where we live nowadays.

In bold - actually with you on that, Wylde. Pubs will never work during Covid. People drink. When they drink, inhibitions are lessened & awareness reduced. This is when it becomes problematic. Glad I don’t drink anymore. Fcuk pubs. 
 

Do you wear a mask  in the supermarket (or in other shops) to get your groceries and hand sanitise when you leave , Wylde? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, shredcity said:

The government needs to stop mollycoddling people. Low risk people get on with their lives and keep the economy/system functioning. High risk people cordon themselves off until there's a vaccine. 

Of course as reasonable as the above is - it will never happen. Baby boomers and geriatrics are the biggest political concern. So they'll get pandered to while the younger generations face a complete financial apocalypse. 

Just how it is fellas.:D

This

 

A few hundred at risk people at home with Gov paying them while the rest gets on with normal

We've already shown NHS can cope and we've built extra unused places now if it spikes massively

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Just some more nutters, some Paramedics, calling B. S on the Hoax Virus known as Covid19. 

FB_IMG_1596641552092.jpg

FB_IMG_1596641526779.jpg

I hope you get banned from Tesco for not wearing a mask and are reduced to standing outside asking people about to go in to buy bread and milk for you, like a kid asking grown-ups to buy him cigs from the shop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im living out in Hungary for the summer and the only thing that's changed is that people now wear masks :D Country is doing fine and everyone is just getting on with it. Guess the UK gov won't be satisfied until the UK economy shrinks irreversibly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×