Sign in to follow this  
EpicSquats

Global elite secretly doing bad things?

34 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

FB_IMG_1595828355379.jpg

Except the fact, reducing the population, extracting made up drugs from kidnapped children or trafficking them for sex, won't achieve any if that? 

If you had any grasp of economics nearly all models require and increasing population to increase wealth.

It doesn't help when you have nuggets sharing all sort of s**t over social media.

Sort of 'dilutes' the issue.

Its like Aliens. Too many nutters sharing absolute bollocks and it takes attention away from the truth - they're here and they are farming us for out liver oil.

32 minutes ago, Denied said:

Except the fact, reducing the population, extracting made up drugs from kidnapped children or trafficking them for sex, won't achieve any if that? 

If you had any grasp of economics nearly all models require and increasing population to increase wealth.

But how can you be so sure that these aren't just distraction tactics being used ? 

It's fairly easy to get people to think or believe that 'they' are hell bent on doing one thing, for example what you mentioned, whilst busy doing something probably far more sinister at the same time.

Anyway like I've said before, even if it was all true, the majority of people wouldn't lift a single finger to bother stopping it.

Let's look at what we do already 'know' that is bad for us and the future generations, has any regular person tried to put a stop to it by protesting? Or forming a progressive polictical party? ....no.

Folk think that posting memes that go against our owners on the Internet will solve everything.

Majority of people are just too immature and naive to understand real change and what it would look like, just simply not ready for it.

Think of all the mouth breathing morons out there in the world, Imagine their utter horror if they had to think for themselves and not depend on the state and our current 'system', they'd go into complete meltdown.

And i totally understand why people don't bother, it's easier to just suck it up, go with the system, collect a paycheck and watch sky sports, we're all guilty of this (Including myself)

Hey ho, life goes on.

Well, the whole corona hysteria is an excellent opportunity for the government to test just how much the society can be whipped before they're on the verge of rebelling. Disaster capitalists can now enact their wildest wet dreams. As a result many of us will be kicked down a notch, not so great for those who weren't that high to begin with.

47 minutes ago, neverminder said:

Well, the whole corona hysteria is an excellent opportunity for the government to test just how much the society can be whipped before they're on the verge of rebelling. Also disaster capitalists can now enact their wildest wet dreams. As a result many of us will be kicked down a notch, not so great for those who weren't that high to begin with.

‘disaster Capitalists’ .... what’s that?

Someone who capitalises on a disaster?

38 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

I imagine, yes, smart phone, no. 

the irony. Absolute cock womble 

A reverse image search brings back 2 or 3 pages on Facebook and nothing else so I guess he's just copying s**t from a Facebook page 

12 minutes ago, mrwright said:

A reverse image search brings back 2 or 3 pages on Facebook and nothing else so I guess he's just copying s**t from a Facebook page 

I’m surprised, knowing all he does , he has Facebook , or a smartphone. I’ll be even more surprised if the c**t works for a living 

32 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

I’m surprised, knowing all he does , he has Facebook , or a smartphone. I’ll be even more surprised if the c**t works for a living 

He does work. He’s CIA 

9 hours ago, mrwright said:

That’s exactly what he’s doing, I’ve raised the Facebook hypocrisy with him numerous times and he just dodged it. Like he does with anyone that questions him.

Ironically, he behaves just like a politician. 

7 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

That’s exactly what he’s doing, I’ve raised the Facebook hypocrisy with him numerous times and he just dodged it. Like he does with anything the questions him.

Ironically, he behaves just like a politician. 

I don’t understand someone who believes all the s**t they do using Facebook that quite literally sits listening to you 24/7. The mind boggles 

**** there's a link at the bottom incase youtube pull the interview offline ****

Something is going on to benefit governments in the long run. This Dr was involved in a video that constantly gets pulled off YouTube 

Why won't the government give her advice a go Afraid of saving too many lives? Another Dr published results that have just been ignored 

Governments are scum, never do what's best for us the little people 

I'll be surprised if she's alive this time next year 

y2mate.com_-_FULL_INTERVIEW__Houston_doctor_in_viral_video_claiming_there’s_a_cure_for_COVID-19_speaks_to_KPRC_2_QZjzKbl13y0_1080p-1.mp4

11 hours ago, hmgs said:

9C905ED0-B8D4-495E-9FC7-543D11D3F82F.thumb.jpeg.4d77a0ee98cc5a89e1ffe392c7841780.jpeg

Aah fukkit - I’ve gone an done it, tha’s a bloody meme!

He won't rise to the challenge.

A few months back I said if you're pissed off, help me blow up Parliament.  But he declined.

7 hours ago, safc49 said:

**** there's a link at the bottom incase youtube pull the interview offline ****

Something is going on to benefit governments in the long run. This Dr was involved in a video that constantly gets pulled off YouTube 

Why won't the government give her advice a go Afraid of saving too many lives? Another Dr published results that have just been ignored 

Governments are scum, never do what's best for us the little people 

I'll be surprised if she's alive this time next year 

y2mate.com_-_FULL_INTERVIEW__Houston_doctor_in_viral_video_claiming_there’s_a_cure_for_COVID-19_speaks_to_KPRC_2_QZjzKbl13y0_1080p-1.mp4

Vaccine= billions of pounds... simple. 

Whenever I hear about the elite wanting to do things like "depopulation", etc, I can't help but question the idea on the grounds of "what would be the bloody point?" 

There'd be less business, growth, money, and people for them to control. Seems self-defeating. 

That said, they do love control (see lockdowns, facemasks, et al for evidence). 

28 minutes ago, YoelD said:

Whenever I hear about the elite wanting to do things like "depopulation", etc, I can't help but question the idea on the grounds of "what would be the bloody point?" 

There'd be less business, growth, money, and people for them to control. Seems self-defeating. 

That said, they do love control (see lockdowns, facemasks, et al for evidence). 

If the government can pocket pension money then killing off the elderly would be an incentive. Wouldn't put it past them

2 minutes ago, safc49 said:

If the government can pocket pension money then killing off the elderly would be an incentive. Wouldn't put it past them

Makes no sense. They won't get the money, because the money isn't stored anywhere, it's borrowed to make payments (and taxed itself). Not to mention pensioners tend to be consumers and savings payers because they generally have lower expenditure. 

But governments try to increase spending anyway.