Any one been bored at night and fell down the rabbit hole and watched some crazy videos on YouTube? There's alot about the Epstein island and the high elite famous people who have visited the peado island. Names such as Tom Hanks... 

We are being Depopulated. 

These are the Georgia Guidestones ???

Number one rule...
Keep the population of Earth under half a billion ? 

Put up in Georgia in 1980. 
And funnily enough it was once, One the biggest slave trade states in the US ? 

The stones basically have 10 rules chiselled into them, describing how the ‘New world order’ is planned. 

Then boom, You have one of the most rich and powerful human beings on the planet, Wait for it.. pushing a global vaccination, And has been quoted saying how to reduce population growth!? 

So how could one manipulate something and make 7 Billion people step up and take this which may lead to a shorter life span, or infertility in both men and women. Which will in effect could stop child birth and accomplish what the Guidestones tell us. 

Could someone possibly create a fear? A panic? A false global meltdown? To usher in new laws and restrictions if you don’t get tested? To see if you have this ‘scary virus’ the media portrays to be terrifying.. Yet not many people actually do know someone who’s had it!? And everything since day one has contradicted itself and not added up. 

Is it just another thing to add to speed up total one world control? Create as many outlets as possible to divide and conquer the average joe? 

5g towers plonked absolutely everywhere. Noticed how you can’t go anywhere anymore without seeing big ugly towers as high as they can get them, decorated with big white panels!? 

Adding further unrest to our communities, Having people argue over wearing a mask or not wearing a mask. Funny looks and extra judgement everywhere you go. 

Throwing in Shamima, Abit of Maddie Mccan, Cancelled holidays, quarantines, Certain lockdown parts of the country. Even accusing the Russians of tampering with our politics. Just to spice up and try get the people down some more, create sides amongst us. 

So I think people need do some critical thinking and see straight through this bullshit we are being told. And if you want to wear a mask then fine, but don’t worry about those who don’t want to abide wearing something that will over time only effect their immune system some more. So if you have one on and I don’t then surely yours will protect you, And maybe keep your distance if you are scared of my breath particles !? ??‍♂️??

#Thinkabartit #dontbefooled #thursdaythoughts
#covidblind #Scamdemic #MADWORLD2020 #hoodwinked 

FB_IMG_1596172225871.jpg

FB_IMG_1596172222216.jpg

FB_IMG_1596172218155.jpg

FB_IMG_1596172213775.jpg

Google the "GEORGIA GUIDE STONES" 

Read it then read it again and hopefully you will see why the world has gone into chaos and things have gone completely nutttttts GLOBALY...

It's written in stone, remember the last commandments that were written in stone ... 

The plan is laid bare for the world to see but unfortunately most of the world is covid blind and wants to believe the story they are being told to believe...

Hitler was know around the world as the most influential man in his era, and then look what happened. 

So to think it can't happen again is absolutely ludacris and nonsensical when this happened less than a century ago... TWICE !! 

Now the second richest man in the world wants to vaccinate the globe with a vaccine to prevent a global disease that apparently whas created in a lab funded by the very man himself....

Read the Georgia guidestones and then read them again and again until you can agree history is repeating itself as it always does.... 

Remember out of chaos comes order (ORDO AB CHAO) and the outline to this order has yet again been written in stone....

FB_IMG_1596172476641.jpg

43 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

So I think people need do some critical thinking and see straight through this bullshit we are being told. And if you want to wear a mask then fine, but don’t worry about those who don’t want to abide wearing something that will over time only effect their immune system some more. So if you have one on and I don’t then surely yours will protect you, And maybe keep your distance if you are scared of my breath particles !? ??‍♂️??

Do you know what's funny about this, if face masks were banned it would be because the global elite want to facial recognition software on everyone to see where you are going and who you are with. Masks also don't effect the immune system. 

and if anyone believes there's a couple people planning to reduce the population they're stupid. now, it may be that they have said the population is to high. do you think there's like 8 in a big room like "here someone tx Steve and get him to release that coronavirus thing he spoke about " then someone else " ok, ill give Jason a wee message see if he's got that scientific evidence and microchip stuff" then Paul " aye, my 5G towers are really doing the trick here" 

Also, 5G has been in homes for ages. your router has it. lol ! 

There are far more interesting things than conspiracy theories - which are often dubious at the best of times.

Historical truths can be far more fascinating.

A notable historical truth:

Homo-Sapiens interbred with hominid species such as Neanderthals and Denisovans as well as other as yet unidentified species. Resulantly, homo-sapiens outside sub-saharan Africa contain upwards of 4% Neanderthal DNA.

I'm thankful and somewhat surprised this has not been capitilised on by racists to delineate 'pure' homo-sapiens species from 'Mongrols'. Perhaps because it would be the oppressed - Africans who in many cases are the 'pure' sapien, and Europeans amongst others, the 'Mongrol'. 

Further, imagine another hominid species had not been wiped out by our ancestors. Would we have enslaved them? Neanderthals for example are far hardier than Sapiens and with less capacity for intelligence. In a sadistic way, they would have made the perfect slave.

30 minutes ago, Test-e said:

There are far more interesting things than conspiracy theories - which are often dubious at the best of times.

Historical truths can be far more fascinating.

A notable historical truth:

Homo-Sapiens interbred with hominid species such as Neanderthals and Denisovans as well as other as yet unidentified species. Resulantly, homo-sapiens outside sub-saharan Africa contain upwards of 4% Neanderthal DNA.

I'm thankful and somewhat surprised this has not been capitilised on by racists to delineate 'pure' homo-sapiens species from 'Mongrols'. Perhaps because it would be the oppressed - Africans who in many cases are the 'pure' sapien, and Europeans amongst others, the 'Mongrol'. 

Further, imagine another hominid species had not been wiped out by our ancestors. Would we have enslaved them? Neathandals for example are far hardier than Sapiens and with less capacity for intelligence. In a sadistic way, they would have made the perfect slave.

Whole can of worms that just doesn't need opening. Neanderthals had larger brains, so you can see where this argument leads to, the pure breads Vs the intellectuals not worth going there.

But yes history is fascinating but I prefer the wonders of ancient human civilization through the ages. 

31 minutes ago, Denied said:

Whole can of worms that just doesn't need opening. Neanderthals had larger brains, so you can see where this argument leads to, the pure breads Vs the intellectuals not worth going there.

But yes history is fascinating but I prefer the wonders of ancient human civilization through the ages. 

Neanderthal brains were indeed larger but they were thought to be less capable intellectually.  Evidenced in a lack of innovation in tools, compared to Sapiens, and their inability to adapt quickly. 

In any case; larger brain size does not directly correlate to increased intelligence. Otherwise short folk would be pretty dumb. 

Anyway, like you said, can of worms! :lol:

16 hours ago, Abs like slabs said:

Any one been bored at night and fell down the rabbit hole and watched some crazy videos on YouTube?

No but I know the Bible, Torah and Quran inside out, word for word.

Plenty of conspirational pedophilia, rape, torture and hatred in all of them.

Every psychiatric unit I have visited over the past 2 or 3 years has individuals who complain about being targeted by technology in their brain. Mental health has become a concentration camp for drug users, criminals, and the disabled.

1 minute ago, CrazyAlex8833 said:

Every psychiatric unit I have visited over the past 2 or 3 years has individuals who complain about being targeted by technology in their brain. Mental health has become a concentration camp for drug users, criminals, and the disabled.

Mental health has become a defence lawyer's dream for drug users, criminals,

The US comedy from the 90's 'Frasier'...

In one episode on a couple of days ago, there's a message left on his answering machine, a woman saying she was coming in on "American Airlines flight 11".... the same plane that a few years later would be the first plane to hit one of the twin towers.....a flight that the shows exec producer David Angell was on...... Also, the show had an episode where Seattle celebrates Frasier Crane with a 'Frasier Day', and at the end of the episode show footage of Kelsey Grammer on a stage in Seattle singing the theme song during the real Frasier Crane Day....on Sept 11th.....

Spooky eh?  What do you think @wylde99 , was something dodgy going on there? Were the producers somehow involved in 9/11?.....

4 hours ago, AncientOldBloke said:

bit conspirational, but thanks jake.

It's no use debating with these people. If they believe a group of lizard/human hybrids are running the planet then it's time to give up with them 

23 hours ago, Youdontknowme said:

No, I value what little intelligence I have. Not losing it watching / listening to them nut jobs 

Fairplay each to there own... maybe just another sheep and believe everything the BBC news #peados and other media tell us...

19 minutes ago, Abs like slabs said:

Fairplay each to there own... maybe just another sheep and believe everything the BBC news #peados and other media tell us...

Funny that cos I don’t watch the bbc. Who’s the fu**ing  sheep believing what some nut job on YouTube and spending your days copy and pasting memes from FB. 

in what way am I any worse off not believing all these cu**s with their own agendas , namely to make money , the irony 

8 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

Funny that cos I don’t watch the bbc. Who’s the fu**ing  sheep believing what some nut job on YouTube and spending your days copy and pasting memes from FB. 

in what way am I any worse off not believing all these cu**s with their own agendas , namely to make money , the irony 

:thumb