16 hours ago, Youdontknowme said:

I’m confused as f**k now! Haha. No idea what I pinned then as went per the video I posted above! 

any pics or videos of the proper VG location?

I’ve realised the videos posted on here are the DG. same muscle as you inject top outer right quadrant from behind . Just done into the same muscle from a different angle I think ?

1 minute ago, Acerico30 said:

I’ve realised the videos posted on here are the DG. same muscle as you inject top outer right quadrant from behind . Just done into the same muscle from a different angle I think ?

You know , sounds sad but I was thinking about it this morning and though the same thing. It’s a fairly big muscle so I think it can be hit from the side and front. The muscle I pinned the other day was deffo not ‘normal’ glutes. 

2 hours ago, Youdontknowme said:

You know , sounds sad but I was thinking about it this morning and though the same thing. It’s a fairly big muscle so I think it can be hit from the side and front. The muscle I pinned the other day was deffo not ‘normal’ glutes. 

LOL it does sound a bit sad to be thinking about pinning though Im thinking about it every morning and now often in the day and evenings as I’m getting paralysing pip from my daily tren ace jabs to the point I was struggling with my barbell rows yesterday. I’ve just been rotating Delts everyday .. do my weekly test/mast on Thursday in the glutes 1 shot , it’s my tren ace which is some horrible pip I’ve never had so bad before, might have to try swap labs