Jump to content

Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, Acerico30 said:

Let me see if I can find it it’s good if your muscle sticks out like the guy in vid 

I just done it using the link I sent you. Piece of piss. Dunno what I was worrying about lol. 2ml, I’ll let you know how I get on with pip haha. 
 

it’s only slightly easier than glutes, but adds another location which is good 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Youdontknowme said:

I just done it using the link I sent you. Piece of piss. Dunno what I was worrying about lol. 2ml, I’ll let you know how I get on with pip haha. 
 

it’s only slightly easier than glutes, but adds another location which is good 

Which link ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lowkii said:

THIS IS NOT ME BTW. Just a video I found. But It helped me find the correct place. 

 

 

That’s useful. Although I need to listen again with sound lol. I found it really hard to consistently get the muscle to pop when flexing to get the location nailed so just winged it in the end. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lowkii said:

THIS IS NOT ME BTW. Just a video I found. But It helped me find the correct place. 

 

 

Lol! That’s the same vid I saw when I said I don’t have the muscle ! Or at least not as developed. tried looking for the vid again and couldn’t find it. I’ve watched a bunch of videos with nurses demonstrating  with mannequins ,none of which gave a clear cut example as this guy.  When I raise my leg out to the side I do get a lump stick out but it’s slightly further to the front than the guy in the video And smaller :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

That’s useful. Although I need to listen again with sound lol. I found it really hard to consistently get the muscle to pop when flexing to get the location nailed so just winged it in the end. 

Whatever I did nothing popped out of that location..??‍♂️ Must be missing something on leg day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Acerico30 said:

Whatever I did nothing popped out of that location..??‍♂️ Must be missing something on leg day

I worked it out by looking at the location on the video and feeling for the muscle when flexing. It’s fairly big so hard to miss. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

I worked it out by looking at the location on the video and feeling for the muscle when flexing. It’s fairly big so hard to miss. 

Think I’ve located it , gonna stop being a pussy about and pin it tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Acerico30 said:

Think I’ve located it , gonna stop being a pussy about and pin it tomorrow.

Go for it man, took me ages to pluck up the courage on that location. I just need to work out the other side now lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

Go for it man, took me ages to pluck up the courage on that location. I just need to work out the other side now lol

Well you’ve done the hard part the other side is just the other side ,did you pin it standing ? It’s a good thing I didn’t pin last week I had the completely wrong muscle in mind top right of my quad lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Acerico30 said:

Well you’ve done the hard part the other side is just the other side ,did you pin it standing ? It’s a good thing I didn’t pin last week I had the completely wrong muscle in mind top right of my quad lol

Yeah standing. I know where you mean, from other pics I’d seen I thought very top of quad which never seemed right lol

 

56 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

I made a video on it once. 65k views on YouTube then they took it down! 

Really ? Did they give you a reason?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

Yeah standing. I know where you mean, from other pics I’d seen I thought very top of quad which never seemed right lol

 

Really ? Did they give you a reason?

Probably because some snowflake found it offensive! :rolleye11:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

Probably because some snowflake found it offensive! :rolleye11:

Aye most likely. I was actually gonna do a video of me doing it, but it was hot and I had no clothes on :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Acerico30 said:

Well you’ve done the hard part the other side is just the other side ,did you pin it standing ? It’s a good thing I didn’t pin last week I had the completely wrong muscle in mind top right of my quad lol

No idea if it’s given me an PIP, can barely walk from 1st leg day yesterday :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/08/2020 at 7:56 AM, Youdontknowme said:

Yeah standing. I know where you mean, from other pics I’d seen I thought very top of quad which never seemed right lol

 

Really ? Did they give you a reason?

All drug related stuff was getting removed at one point. Can't even remember the log in for the channel any more. I was gonna do a load of injection videos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2020 at 12:44 AM, Acerico30 said:

Well you’ve done the hard part the other side is just the other side ,did you pin it standing ? It’s a good thing I didn’t pin last week I had the completely wrong muscle in mind top right of my quad lol

Nah that’s where I’ve jabbed ventro glute before. I’ve seen different videos to the ones posted on here but can’t find them now.

someone else has said it on here already... when you Swing your leg sideways away from your body it’s that muscle that sticks out slightly. It’s way more to the front than these videos. These videos are like side glute 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MrGRoberts said:

Nah that’s where I’ve jabbed ventro glute before. I’ve seen different videos to the ones posted on here but can’t find them now.

someone else has said it on here already... when you Swing your leg sideways away from your body it’s that muscle that sticks out slightly. It’s way more to the front than these videos. These videos are like side glute 

That’s what threw me off more mate.Before my post I looked through older posts of people asking the same. I shuffled My legs around a bit a long with reading replies on old posts from experienced members and figured it’s the muscle on the top right of my quad, where I can feel it near the top of my pocket if put my hand in. Literally nearer the front than the back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Acerico30 said:

That’s what threw me off more mate.Before my post I looked through older posts of people asking the same. I shuffled My legs around a bit a long with reading replies on old posts from experienced members and figured it’s the muscle on the top right of my quad, where I can feel it near the top of my pocket if put my hand in. Literally nearer the front than the back.

Yes that’s the one mate. Try it. Really easy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MrGRoberts said:

Yes that’s the one mate. Try it. Really easy 

Thanks I’m just gonna do it now been a good few weeks keep backing out last min, tomorrow lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Acerico30 said:

Thanks I’m just gonna do it now been a good few weeks keep backing out last min, tomorrow lol

Jabbing a new site always a bit nervous. Once you’ve done it you’ll be like what on earth was I worried about!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MrGRoberts said:

Nah that’s where I’ve jabbed ventro glute before. I’ve seen different videos to the ones posted on here but can’t find them now.

someone else has said it on here already... when you Swing your leg sideways away from your body it’s that muscle that sticks out slightly. It’s way more to the front than these videos. These videos are like side glute 

I’m confused as f**k now! Haha. No idea what I pinned then as went per the video I posted above! 
 

any pics or videos of the proper VG location?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

I’m confused as f**k now! Haha. No idea what I pinned then as went per the video I posted above! 
 

any pics or videos of the proper VG location?

You still went into a muscle :lol:... The pics and video in this thread that’s the site I always used to use for normal glutes as there isn’t as much twisting but the site at the front is so easy no twisting at all. I’ll try find one mate.

Edit - literally stand up. Lift your knee up like you’re doing a high knee, you’ll see this ball of muscle that pokes out, it’s slightly more to the front than the pics/video in this thread 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×