Aright, so I’ve been over pinning Delts and quads sometimes, have heard of the ventroglute site for a while . I think I have it located through looking at pics and videos online, is it the smallish muscle on the top outer side of the quad ? So if your sitting for example, is it the smaller bulging muscle after your outer quads and the last muscle before your hip bone ?

Sit on the side of the bath, right where your bum sort of squidges out is where you need to put it in. Makes it a lot easier than trying to stand up and rotate round. 

49 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

Sit on the side of the bath, right where your bum sort of squidges out is where you need to put it in. Makes it a lot easier than trying to stand up and rotate round. 

Yea I believe this site to be the dg site I think the VG is closer to your quad nearer the front if I’m not mistaken , though if by the end of the day I’m not certain I will go with what 

1 minute ago, Acerico30 said:

Yea I believe this site to be the dg site I think the VG is closer to your quad nearer the front if I’m not mistaken , though if by the end of the day I’m not certain I will go with what 

Yeah I think that’s for DG.  I got given this link, I’m considering giving it a try... might just bottle and go DG though, we’ll see 

Just now, Youdontknowme said:

Yeah I think that’s for DG.  I got given this link, I’m considering giving it a try... might just bottle and go DG though, we’ll see 

I do DG , though I just tried to sit and see where my bum sticks out then upon standing the site I was looking at seems more on the lower outer quadrant as opposed to the higher part

1 hour ago, Wildkid said:

Not VG mate...but definitely the easiest way to pin alongside quads and delts

1 hour ago, stuey99 said:

Not VG mate...but definitely the easiest way to pin alongside quads and delts

Fair play.

I just stick to this site and delts and rotate between the four. Works for me :thumb

46 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

Fair play.

I just stick to this site and delts and rotate between the four. Works for me :thumb

I  just call it the squishy side bit lol...who gives a s**t what it's called right :lol:

2 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

Not all of us have a squishy side mate... you need to get your diet in check ya fat bastard! :rolleye11::lol: 

Haha...I actually stole the "squishy " bit from your description mate :lol:

10 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Haha...I actually stole the "squishy " bit from your description mate :lol:

I said where you bum squidges out, didn’t say a ‘squishy side’ :lol: It’s alright mate, one more cake won’t hurt ya! 

32 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

I said where you bum squidges out, didn’t say a ‘squishy side’ :lol: It’s alright mate, one more cake won’t hurt ya! 

I fuckin hope not...the mrs got me some to go with me Ben & Jerry's :D

5 hours ago, Acerico30 said:

Aright, so I’ve been over pinning Delts and quads sometimes, have heard of the ventroglute site for a while . I think I have it located through looking at pics and videos online, is it the smallish muscle on the top outer side of the quad ? So if your sitting for example, is it the smaller bulging muscle after your outer quads and the last muscle before your hip bone ?

Stand up. Lift leg out to the side. That ball that sticks out. Jab that. 

6 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

Neither of my balls stick out to the side???

16 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

So we’ve Now had pin your boner and balls in the same week. :lol:

24 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

Yea that’s what I thought it was , think il give it a go with a couple ml later on !

9 minutes ago, Pez189 said:

So we’ve Now had pin your boner and balls in the same week. :lol:

Might try those too , hopefully see some good gains ? !  1ml in the boner to test the waters 

12 hours ago, Acerico30 said:

Yea that’s what I thought it was , think il give it a go with a couple ml later on !

I'd just do 1ml first time. I did 4.5ml first time and couldn't walk all weekend! 

12 hours ago, Acerico30 said:

Also if you put your hand of your hip bone, press that side foot into the ground and a muscle will flex. You can pin that too. It's about where your pockets will sit in your jeans or whatever. 

3 hours ago, MrBrightside said:

I'd just do 1ml first time. I did 4.5ml first time and couldn't walk all weekend! 

I found a good video in the end but upon inspection I either lack in the muscle a lot or it’s just smaller so I pinned the 2.2ml in my dg still couldn’t walk for ~2 hours this mast n tren ace are giving me horrible pip though just for 2 hours tops a time

4 minutes ago, Acerico30 said:

I found a good video in the end but upon inspection I either lack in the muscle a lot or it’s just smaller so I pinned the 2.2ml in my dg still couldn’t walk for ~2 hours this mast n tren ace are giving me horrible pip though just for 2 hours tops a time

What video? I’m still thinking about trying this 

3 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

What video? I’m still thinking about trying this 

Let me see if I can find it it’s good if your muscle sticks out like the guy in vid