Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Aright, so I’ve been over pinning Delts and quads sometimes, have heard of the ventroglute site for a while . I think I have it located through looking at pics and videos online, is it the smallish muscle on the top outer side of the quad ? So if your sitting for example, is it the smaller bulging muscle after your outer quads and the last muscle before your hip bone ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sit on the side of the bath, right where your bum sort of squidges out is where you need to put it in. Makes it a lot easier than trying to stand up and rotate round. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

Sit on the side of the bath, right where your bum sort of squidges out is where you need to put it in. Makes it a lot easier than trying to stand up and rotate round. 

Yea I believe this site to be the dg site I think the VG is closer to your quad nearer the front if I’m not mistaken , though if by the end of the day I’m not certain I will go with what 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Acerico30 said:

Yea I believe this site to be the dg site I think the VG is closer to your quad nearer the front if I’m not mistaken , though if by the end of the day I’m not certain I will go with what 

Yeah I think that’s for DG.  I got given this link, I’m considering giving it a try... might just bottle and go DG though, we’ll see 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Youdontknowme said:

Yeah I think that’s for DG.  I got given this link, I’m considering giving it a try... might just bottle and go DG though, we’ll see 

I do DG , though I just tried to sit and see where my bum sticks out then upon standing the site I was looking at seems more on the lower outer quadrant as opposed to the higher part

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wildkid said:

Sit on the side of the bath, right where your bum sort of squidges out is where you need to put it in. Makes it a lot easier than trying to stand up and rotate round. 

Not VG mate...but definitely the easiest way to pin alongside quads and delts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stuey99 said:

Not VG mate...but definitely the easiest way to pin alongside quads and delts

Fair play.

I just stick to this site and delts and rotate between the four. Works for me :thumb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

Fair play.

I just stick to this site and delts and rotate between the four. Works for me :thumb

I  just call it the squishy side bit lol...who gives a s**t what it's called right :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

Not all of us have a squishy side mate... you need to get your diet in check ya fat bastard! :rolleye11::lol: 

Haha...I actually stole the "squishy " bit from your description mate :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Haha...I actually stole the "squishy " bit from your description mate :lol:

I said where you bum squidges out, didn’t say a ‘squishy side’ :lol: It’s alright mate, one more cake won’t hurt ya! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

I said where you bum squidges out, didn’t say a ‘squishy side’ :lol: It’s alright mate, one more cake won’t hurt ya! 

I fuckin hope not...the mrs got me some to go with me Ben & Jerry's :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Acerico30 said:

Aright, so I’ve been over pinning Delts and quads sometimes, have heard of the ventroglute site for a while . I think I have it located through looking at pics and videos online, is it the smallish muscle on the top outer side of the quad ? So if your sitting for example, is it the smaller bulging muscle after your outer quads and the last muscle before your hip bone ?

Stand up. Lift leg out to the side. That ball that sticks out. Jab that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

Stand up. Lift leg out to the side. That ball that sticks out. Jab that. 

Neither of my balls stick out to the side???

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

Stand up. Lift leg out to the side. That ball that sticks out. Jab that. 

So we’ve Now had pin your boner and balls in the same week. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

Stand up. Lift leg out to the side. That ball that sticks out. Jab that. 

Yea that’s what I thought it was , think il give it a go with a couple ml later on !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Pez189 said:

So we’ve Now had pin your boner and balls in the same week. :lol:

Might try those too , hopefully see some good gains ? !  1ml in the boner to test the waters 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Acerico30 said:

Yea that’s what I thought it was , think il give it a go with a couple ml later on !

I'd just do 1ml first time. I did 4.5ml first time and couldn't walk all weekend! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Acerico30 said:

Yea that’s what I thought it was , think il give it a go with a couple ml later on !

Also if you put your hand of your hip bone, press that side foot into the ground and a muscle will flex. You can pin that too. It's about where your pockets will sit in your jeans or whatever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MrBrightside said:

I'd just do 1ml first time. I did 4.5ml first time and couldn't walk all weekend! 

I found a good video in the end but upon inspection I either lack in the muscle a lot or it’s just smaller so I pinned the 2.2ml in my dg still couldn’t walk for ~2 hours this mast n tren ace are giving me horrible pip though just for 2 hours tops a time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Acerico30 said:

I found a good video in the end but upon inspection I either lack in the muscle a lot or it’s just smaller so I pinned the 2.2ml in my dg still couldn’t walk for ~2 hours this mast n tren ace are giving me horrible pip though just for 2 hours tops a time

What video? I’m still thinking about trying this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

What video? I’m still thinking about trying this 

Let me see if I can find it it’s good if your muscle sticks out like the guy in vid 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×