Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
wylde99

Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr.

Recommended Posts

Las Vegas. 

September 12th. 

Who is your Winner? 

Mike Tyson :

Nicknames: "Baddest Man on the Planet", "Iron Mike"

Record: 50-6, 44 KOs

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 233*

Reach: 71"

Age: 54

Stance: Orthodox

Rounds: 215

Roy Jones Jr :

Nickname: "Junior"

Record: 66-9, 47 KOs

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 199*

Reach: 74"

Age: 51

Stance: Orthodox

Rounds: 495

 

My opinion, Tyson win by KO by round 3.

I know you can't really go by training Videos but Tyson looks Sharp, fast, powerful and mentally focused. 

Dangerous Man. 

 

TALKSPORT-Tyson-Jones-Jr.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jones - looks like a cross-fitter...

 

Tyson: Training be like - “I’m gonna knock you the f**k out. Grrrrrrrrrrrr!”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have no idea who will win this fight as they were both completely shot to pieces 15 years ago.

Probably go with Tyson just due to the size advantage. I really don't have much interest in it though TBH. 

This is more a fight for the folk that thought Mccreggor/FMJ was going to be a decent fight. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

Have no idea who will win this fight as they were both completely shot to pieces 15 years ago.

Probably go with Tyson just due to the size advantage. I really don't have much interest in it though TBH. 

This is more a fight for the folk that thought Mccreggor/FMJ was going to be a decent fight. 

 

That was decent especially when Floyd punched that gobshite about the ring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Las Vegas. 

September 12th. 

Who is your Winner? 

Mike Tyson :

Nicknames: "Baddest Man on the Planet", "Iron Mike"

Record: 50-6, 44 KOs

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 233*

Reach: 71"

Age: 54

Stance: Orthodox

Rounds: 215

Roy Jones Jr :

Nickname: "Junior"

Record: 66-9, 47 KOs

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 199*

Reach: 74"

Age: 51

Stance: Orthodox

Rounds: 495

 

My opinion, Tyson win by KO by round 3.

I know you can't really go by training Videos but Tyson looks Sharp, fast, powerful and mentally focused. 

Dangerous Man. 

 

TALKSPORT-Tyson-Jones-Jr.jpg

No idea who would win in this period of their lives but I'm team Iron Mike. 

Probably my favorite personality in sporting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Las Vegas. 

September 12th. 

Who is your Winner? 

Mike Tyson :

Nicknames: "Baddest Man on the Planet", "Iron Mike"

Record: 50-6, 44 KOs

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 233*

Reach: 71"

Age: 54

Stance: Orthodox

Rounds: 215

Roy Jones Jr :

Nickname: "Junior"

Record: 66-9, 47 KOs

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 199*

Reach: 74"

Age: 51

Stance: Orthodox

Rounds: 495

 

My opinion, Tyson win by KO by round 3.

I know you can't really go by training Videos but Tyson looks Sharp, fast, powerful and mentally focused. 

Dangerous Man. 

 

TALKSPORT-Tyson-Jones-Jr.jpg

Surprised you’re even bothered. Aren’t they celebs so deffo in on all the conspiracies and peado islands?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Youdontknowme said:

Surprised you’re even bothered. Aren’t they celebs so deffo in on all the conspiracies and peado islands?

@wylde99 Mate you can’t just swing left and right, according to which side of the bed you got out of this morning - you’ll end up being looked upon as a troll, or god forbid, a social media influencer...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fattynomore said:

That was decent especially when Floyd punched that gobshite about the ring.

Last time I went to Manchester's gay village I got battered around "the ring".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Baz-- said:

It's an exhibition bout, not a real fight!

This, they're just going to jab and move around for abit. Just a money-grab really. Will watch regardless for the off chance that Mike loses his cool and goes head-hunting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

I doubt the 2 fighters care. They will  be there to knock each other out 

So you haven't seen an exhibition bout before then.  They will be there to box and move around a bit to showcase skills. Public sparing if u like..

Having said that with a combined age of over 100 someone might fall over with exhaustion after a tap on the chin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Baz-- said:

So you haven't seen an exhibition bout before then.  They will be there to box and move around a bit to showcase skills. Public sparing if u like..

Having said that with a combined age of over 100 someone might fall over with exhaustion after a tap on the chin.

Nah they will be there to kill each other 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

Nah they will be there to kill each other 

I hope so.

 

I'd pay everything i have to put prime Tyson into a time machine an see a him rip through  the current heavy weights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Baz-- said:

So you haven't seen an exhibition bout before then.  They will be there to box and move around a bit to showcase skills. Public sparing if u like..

Having said that with a combined age of over 100 someone might fall over with exhaustion after a tap on the chin.

You’re kidding? I’ve seen blokes in their 50s knock ten barrels of s**t out of each other down the pub. This should be a good fight 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

You’re kidding? I’ve seen blokes in their 50s knock ten barrels of s**t out of each other down the pub. This should be a good fight 

I'm not saying they can't fight  still.  Even boxers in there 20's get exhausted after a few rounds if they are evenly matched in pace and work rate.

8 rounds is a long time when someone is trying to punch you in the face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

You’re kidding? I’ve seen blokes in their 50s knock ten barrels of s**t out of each other down the pub. This should be a good fight 

And not doubt they weren't world champion fighters at one point with a hard work ethic and mindset of a champion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TRT said:

This, they're just going to jab and move around for abit. Just a money-grab really. Will watch regardless for the off chance that Mike loses his cool and goes head-hunting 

Tyson declared that the entire profits will go for charity how is that a money grab? 

Surely I'll watch it with the same hope of Mike losing it and going for the kill though :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

personally cant wait, pretty certain I read the fight wont be scored but hopefully they'll do more fighting than exhibitioning and someone gets knocked the f**k out. iron mike ftw. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neither Roy Jones or Mike Tyson exist. They’ve both been dead for years. The fight itself will be computer generated imagery. The peadophile elite are putting it on to raise tv revenue money and spread subliminal illuminati propaganda via advertising between rounds. 

Come on Wylde, keep up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×