Can you smoke on anabolics its never seemed to effect me i no generally smoking is a negative but its hard to give up I always have a fag after a jab lol anyone else in same boat 

11 minutes ago, Traintogain30 said:

Can you smoke on anabolics its never seemed to effect me i no generally smoking is a negative but its hard to give up I always have a fag after a jab lol anyone else in same boat 

Not sure if serious?

5 minutes ago, TERBO said:

Of course you can but it's obviously not going to be of any benefit.

Switch to vaping, I'm on nearly 4 years clear now and feel much better health wise for it.

Yeah I'm on the vape now...I've noticed such a difference in my training...and just general health/welbeimg

Was on 30 a day and a shisha every night when I lived abroad. Eventually you just think enough is enough

2 hours ago, Traintogain30 said:

I'm getting fed up of your stupid questions. 

2 hours ago, Traintogain30 said:

Course you can. Makes no difference. But Sounds like a bad habit you could do with breaking out of. Like others have said, vaping is better. Nothing at all is even better though. 

13 minutes ago, Pez189 said:

Course you can. Makes no difference. But Sounds like a bad habit you could do with breaking out of. Like others have said, vaping is better. Nothing at all is even better though. 

Hey, no steroids is even better lol...but f**k that :lol:

4 hours ago, TERBO said:

Of course you can but it's obviously not going to be of any benefit.

Switch to vaping, I'm on nearly 4 years clear now and feel much better health wise for it.

Recently tirned to vaping too.

Not sure long term health wise. But it has to be better than breathing in combusted plant matter.

8 hours ago, Traintogain30 said:

It’s proven that nicotine inhibits testosterone from binding to the receptor and smoking even 10 cigarettes a day will dramatically reduce the effectiveness of any supplementary test. 

Mate smoking will mess your cycle up... I wouldn’t bother running any more AAS until you quit.

7 hours ago, js77 said:

It’s proven that nicotine inhibits testosterone from binding to the receptor and smoking even 10 cigarettes a day will dramatically reduce the effectiveness of any supplementary test. 

Mate smoking will mess your cycle up... I wouldn’t bother running any more AAS until you quit.

Interesting, seen a few juicers who smoke, even some after they leave the gym and it doesn't seem to affect those muscle wise. can you post the link to the studies please.

17 hours ago, Traintogain30 said:

I think the preferred word is homosexual, never use fag :o

6 hours ago, Lloyd H said:

Interesting, seen a few juicers who smoke, even some after they leave the gym and it doesn't seem to affect those muscle wise. can you post the link to the studies please.

Mate.... I made it up... 

Ask a silly question....

16 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Hard work sometimes innit 

Hard work sometimes? Coming from someone who basically has the most arguments ive probably seen on ukm when somebody's goes against their advice/opinion.

Was asking a genuine question so pipe down.

Just now, Lloyd H said:

Hard work sometimes? Coming from someone who basically has the most arguments ive probably seen on ukm when somebody's goes against their advice/opinion.

Was asking a genuine question so pipe down.

Haha sorry sweetheart xx