So been blasting and crusising since mid point last year. Took a tiny break in march due to covid for 5  weeks. But then went back on. 

So my question is i need to seriousily get the boys filling back up whats the max dose i should run hcg to kick start?. More importantly is there any point to start taking hcg at this stage? 

7 minutes ago, Lovelyjubly said:

So been blasting and crusising since mid point last year. Took a tiny break in march due to covid for 5  weeks. But then went back on. 

So my question is i need to seriousily get the boys filling back up whats the max dose i should run hcg to kick start?. More importantly is there any point to start taking hcg at this stage? 

Why do you want to? Just for cosmetic purposes?

19 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

Why do you want to? Just for cosmetic purposes?

Cosmetic purposes ... but mainly get them to start workinf again. The latter is more important. Yeah i shoulf have done it at the start and i didn't. 

38 minutes ago, Lovelyjubly said:

Dr.michael scally' s power pct program has been effective for a lot of people.

Day 1-20  hcg 2,000 I.u. e.o.d.

Day 1-30  50mg clomid twice per day

Day 1-45 20mg tamoxifen every day.

48 minutes ago, Lovelyjubly said:

So my question is i need to seriousily get the boys filling back up whats the max dose i should run hcg to kick start?.

More importantly is there any point to start taking hcg at this stage? 

As you're not looking to PCT off, I would just stick to the normal 500iu @ 2/3 times a week.

That said, I recently did 1000iu a week in one dose... boys & sperm were back to 100% pretty quick.

For fertility etc it's worth adding in mate.

When you say 1000iu in 1 shot. How many times wouod you recommend to do that. I was thinking of doing 1000iu eod for the first vial. Then drop down to 250iu x 2 a week ?

3 minutes ago, Lovelyjubly said:

When you say 1000iu in 1 shot. How many times wouod you recommend to do that.

I was thinking of doing 1000iu eod for the first vial. Then drop down to 250iu x 2 a week ?

E7D is fine mate.

Like I said, no need to go overboard as it's not a power PCT.

18 minutes ago, TERBO said:

E7D is fine mate.

Like I said, no need to go overboard as it's not a power PCT.

I meant as a kick start to start sh1t off. Might do 1000mg eod. God knows how long i may have been  shut down. Then i can do 1000iu every so often e7d. For maintance.

3 minutes ago, Lovelyjubly said:

I meant as a kick start to start sh1t off.

For your goal I don't believe it's necessary... obviously your call.

3 hours ago, Lovelyjubly said:

I meant as a kick start to start sh1t off. Might do 1000mg eod. God knows how long i may have been  shut down. Then i can do 1000iu every so often e7d. For maintance.

What are you kick starting? If you're still on gear your balls aren't gonna start working .