6 minutes ago, bigtasty2000 said:

So about 10 seconds after I pinned 400mg of sust I got a hard on straightaway out of the blue anyone had similar experience and if so how did you deal with it :?

You pin it in your arse? #potentialhomo 

10 minutes ago, bigtasty2000 said:

So about 10 seconds after I pinned 400mg of sust I got a hard on straightaway out of the blue anyone had similar experience and if so how did you deal with it :?

Mate if you need to know how to deal with a boner I can dig out some primary school sex ed books for ya if ya like :lol:

Are you really coming on here asking how to deal with an erection? lord have mercy! And to answer your question, some times... depends if I haven't jacked off in a while.

2 hours ago, bigtasty2000 said:

I had a huge boner till I saw my next door neighbour with all her clothes off. 25 stone, that was each arse cheek and she obviously had never heard of shaving downstairs.

staring at me was a big 70s fro.

i ain’t had no boner ever again.

3 hours ago, bigtasty2000 said:

Probably just coincidence, or you get a weird kick from jabbing ;).

On 29/07/2020 at 11:32 AM, bigtasty2000 said:

I used to get a hard on when my girlfriend pinned me then I would usually have sex with her. I’m older now and I don’t have a girlfriend or wife so that doesn’t happen anymore. 

well enjoy it :)

4 hours ago, gavzilla said:

I used to get a hard on when my girlfriend pinned me then I would usually have sex with her. I’m older now and I don’t have a girlfriend or wife. 

well enjoy it :)

i'd love for a girll to tickle my bumhole while pinning me fuckkkkkk that would make me so erect

You have to be careful, now I can only get hard after jabbing gear. I have a girlfriend that wants sex twice a day, meaning I have to be on 2g test and 2g tren a week just to get hard.