Mattlifts84

What to expect from 500 test 200 tren?

Day 27, weight is holding steady at 12 stone 10, weights on compound lifts still climbing steadily, gaining size, still very lean. Sleep is woeful, sex drive is insane, some night sweats.  Overall a productive run so far, hitting 5k plus calories a day, hoping to push this up. 

For anyone interested, this is copied and pasted from a workout log I'd kept back in 2013. My current regime is nowhere near as clean. 

8am 60g oats cooked in water 1 banana 1 cup green tea 1 whey protein shake

10am 3 eggs in a wholewheat pitta with brown sauce and green tea

12pm 2 bananas

1.30-2.30 Workout, 1 bottle lucozade post workout plus 25 grams whey protein mixed with 25g dextrose

3.30 100g (dry weight) wholewheat pasta with a can of tuna and handful of spinach

6pm 2 eggs in a wholewheat pitta

8pm 1 large chicken breast 3 potatoes 1/2 head of broccoli and some sweetcorn

9pm 100g trimmed bacon and spinach in a wholewheat pitta

10pm 1 1/2 500ml tubs of ice cream

11pm 3 teaspoons cod liver oil

35 minutes ago, Mattlifts84 said:

For anyone interested, this is copied and pasted from a workout log I'd kept back in 2013. My current regime is nowhere near as clean. 

8am 60g oats cooked in water 1 banana 1 cup green tea 1 whey protein shake

10am 3 eggs in a wholewheat pitta with brown sauce and green tea

12pm 2 bananas

1.30-2.30 Workout, 1 bottle lucozade post workout plus 25 grams whey protein mixed with 25g dextrose

3.30 100g (dry weight) wholewheat pasta with a can of tuna and handful of spinach

6pm 2 eggs in a wholewheat pitta

8pm 1 large chicken breast 3 potatoes 1/2 head of broccoli and some sweetcorn

9pm 100g trimmed bacon and spinach in a wholewheat pitta

10pm 1 1/2 500ml tubs of ice cream

11pm 3 teaspoons cod liver oil

750ml ice cream every day? 

8 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

750ml ice cream every day? 

It’s far easier to do than it sounds. I’ve done similar amounts on a bulk and upset my kids cos I ate all the ice cream

Edit - about one and a half tubs of Ben and Jerries Cookie Dough

1 hour ago, Sasnak said:

It’s far easier to do than it sounds. I’ve done similar amounts on a bulk and upset my kids cos I ate all the ice cream

Lol Ben and Jerries is exactly what it was , I'm just about to nail a 500ml tub now, handy thousand calories. 

22 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Not saying its hard to eat, I just don't think it'll have many benefits to a 12 stone guy. Apart from helping him get fat. 

2 hours ago, MrBrightside said:

Not saying its hard to eat, I just don't think it'll have many benefits to a 12 stone guy. Apart from helping him get fat. 

12 stone or 20 stone...if it's within calorie requirements I don't see a problem

1 hour ago, stuey99 said:

12 stone or 20 stone...if it's within calorie requirements I don't see a problem

So if he is eating 5000 calories and getting 1500 of these from ice cream you don’t see a problem with that.

Hes on test and tren. His diet should be pretty dialled in instead of making nearly a third of his calories with fcukng ice cream. Laughable. Especially at his development. 

7 hours ago, boutye911 said:

So if he is eating 5000 calories and getting 1500 of these from ice cream you don’t see a problem with that.

Hes on test and tren. His diet should be pretty dialled in instead of making nearly a third of his calories with fcukng ice cream. Laughable. Especially at his development. 

i was commenting on eating ice cream, not on the amount stated

I probably should have been clearer

On 8/26/2020 at 6:43 PM, MrBrightside said:

I haven't gained any fat, just strength and size. It benefits me because I have a crazy metabolism and struggle to keep on top of the calories, it probably wouldn't work for most people. 

Just now, Mattlifts84 said:

I haven't gained any fat, just strength and size. It benefits me because I have a crazy metabolism and struggle to keep on top of the calories, it probably wouldn't work for most people. 

What’s a crazy metabolism? Do you mean you move around more than the average bloke, so need more calories?

4 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

What’s a crazy metabolism? Do you mean you move around more than the average bloke, so need more calories?

Yes, I move around a lot, active lifestyle, it has always cost me a lot of calories to maintain any size. I've purposely reduced my activity levels for this run. 

Update! 

Weight is climbing steadily, up to 13 stone 1, still very lean, making gains on all lifts, really having to work to get the calories down. I've added 40mg anavar ed, was going to add masteron but wasn't convinced the mast available was up to much. 

4 minutes ago, norwegianhammer said:

Im on 150mg tren and 500mg test

gains have been good, but weight increase has stopped but strength is still slowly creeping up

up the food or is this to be expected 5 weeks in? Still getting leaner

Any comparison  pics from start of cycle to now?

if weight isn’t moving there is only one answer, more food!

21 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

Any comparison  pics from start of cycle to now?

if weight isn’t moving there is only one answer, more food!

More food it is

ill make a post when the cycle is finished with progress pics, have about 4-5 weeks left of tren