Sign in to follow this  
faangs

Fat Dissolving Injections

My mate got Aqualax fat dissolving injections in my love handles and lower stomach which are stubborn for him (he is lean otherwise and trains/eats clean). I am tempted as I have the same issue genetically. He is not ‘ripped’ which is not what I expect from this but his shape is ‘cleaner’ now. Curious if anyone tried this and what they thought? 

25 minutes ago, faangs said:

My mate got Aqualax fat dissolving injections in my love handles and lower stomach which are stubborn for him (he is lean otherwise and trains/eats clean). I am tempted as I have the same issue genetically. He is not ‘ripped’ which is not what I expect from this but his shape is ‘cleaner’ now. Curious if anyone tried this and what they thought? 

So he injected your love handles? But the fat is stubborn for him? You have the same issue genetically? He is not ripped? 

Wtf you talking about op? you jagged yourself with some s**t cause your fat? And now your looking for some advice.  Or am I missing something?

56 minutes ago, faangs said:

My mate got Aqualax fat dissolving injections

Aqualax is a stool softener... Aqualyx is a fat dissolver, but from what I understand you do need to be lean for it to hit 'stubborn' fat.

I don't know much about it tbh but have read that injections can last for years if you stay lean.

Are you, or did your mate have it done via a clinic or DIY?

1 hour ago, TERBO said:

Aqualax is a stool softener... Aqualyx is a fat dissolver, but from what I understand you do need to be lean for it to hit 'stubborn' fat.

I don't know much about it tbh but have read that injections can last for years if you stay lean.

Why the f**k am I dieting and doing cardio when I can just pump 5ml of this s**t in a week 

3 hours ago, TERBO said:

Well he seems to be talking a load of sh1t so perhaps Aqualax would be a better option.

2 hours ago, mrwright said:

Why the f**k am I dieting and doing cardio when I can just pump 5ml of this s**t in a week 

Massive schoolboy error there mate

11 hours ago, TERBO said:

Ah sorry typo.

My mate went to a clinic for the injections. 

He is lean but has stubborn fat pockets causing love handle shape (not massive just a bit) and the injections made his shape better. He wasn’t expecting it to make him ripped but just to help give him better shape in that area given he is leaner elsewhere. He said the clinic uses ultrasound to target the specific fat areas that are stubborn. 

I have a similar issue where my top abs start to show but the side fat still won’t reduce so I would seriously need to drop calories and/or do a lot more cardio and/or both to even get 1mm off the waist further at which point I start to look smaller and ill elsewhere. 

A more better proven worth method. Cut a slit in you stomach shove a Bunsen burned in the gash and ignite It. It will hurt like hell but stick to it for 5 minutes or until you can smell pork chops. You’ll be left with pork scratching to be pulled out of the wound. I like to save the pork scorchings to eat. Don’t forget to put a bowl under the Bunsen burner so the melted dripping fat dripping out of the wound can be collected and you can make that into pork scratchings aswell by putting the bowl of melted fat in the microwave for 6 minutes 

29 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

A more better proven worth method. Cut a slit in you stomach shove a Bunsen burned in the gash and ignite It. It will hurt like hell but stick to it for 5 minutes or until you can smell pork chops. You’ll be left with pork scratching to be pulled out of the wound. I like to save the pork scorchings to eat. Don’t forget to put a bowl under the Bunsen burner so the melted dripping fat dripping out of the wound can be collected and you can make that into pork scratchings aswell by putting the bowl of melted fat in the microwave for 6 minutes 

Like a scene of Hostel, you mentalist :huh::lol:

5 hours ago, faangs said:

I have a similar issue where my top abs start to show but the side fat still won’t reduce so I would seriously need to drop calories and/or do a lot more cardio and/or both to even get 1mm off the waist further at which point I start to look smaller and ill elsewhere. 

Before paying out for these injections, have you tried Yohimbine HCI?

It makes stubborn fat easier to burn off as switches it to 'normal' fat by way of the alpha-2 adrenergic receptors.

42 minutes ago, TERBO said:

It makes stubborn fat easier to burn off as switches it to 'normal' fat by way of the alpha-2 adrenergic receptors.

Dat yooo Joe Weider? :P

1 hour ago, TERBO said:

I have tried Yohimbine but felt dizzy and weak both times I took it (fasted) so looking for an alternative. Maybe I used it wrong?

5 hours ago, faangs said:

I have tried Yohimbine but felt dizzy and weak both times I took it (fasted) so looking for an alternative. Maybe I used it wrong?

Taken fasted before exercise is the norm... been a few threads on it

23 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

I only eat hairy pork scratchings.... what is about the hairs? They definitely bring something to the table.

So no one has tried these?

A PT said hgh in the area increases liposis and has the same effect but I am not sure this is true?

58 minutes ago, faangs said:

A PT said hgh in the area increases liposis and has the same effect but I am not sure this is true?

Sack your PT, eat less and move a lot more. Really is that simple op.

3 hours ago, faangs said:

Wonder does this PT sell the HGH too!? You don’t need that PT just a new attitude towards losing weight of restricting kcals, increasing movement 

6 hours ago, faangs said:

Probably better off looking elsewhere for info mate, here is a helpful link

https://www.realself.com/aqualyx

HCG is promoted for weight loss as they say it boosts metabolism, so a lot women try it.

I don't believe in this... their weight loss is most likely connected to the associated calorie deficit and exercise

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/hcg-diet-101

https://www.webmd.com/diet/hcg-and-weight-loss#1