3 minutes ago, DS90 said:

You mentioned your Mrs arguing I simply suggested you pay her some attention.

Again I dont know what you call pushing a lab but saying I've never tried it but I know the owner is good at what he does so give it a try....by that definition anyone suggesting any lab to someone is suddenly now pushing lol 

Yes I brew gear and yes I'm from Warwickshire...I dont see the issue here. Perfectly legal to brew gear and live in Warwickshire as far as I'm aware.

Pretty certain we are allowed to talk about brewing I see plenty of threads discussing brewing and helping others with making gear. Seems to be completely allowed on here. The vials I posted are blank, unlabelled and look nothing like the brand discussed in here which are blue caps and made 100 miles away from me (which is why I mentioned Warwickshire). So I dont see any relevance.

1 minute ago, stuey99 said:

I don't care what you do, I don't care about pictures ofvyour gear, I don't care what lab you're connected to

Which begs the question why are you here? And why keep mentioning what I do and pics of my home brew vials? 

If you dont care then go and focus on something you do care about. 8.30pm now and you're still here chatting away about something you apparently dont care about. No wonder home life isnt great.

Which begs the question why are you here? And why keep mentioning what I do and pics of my home brew vials? 

If you dont care then go and focus on something you do care about. 8.30pm now and you're still here chatting away about something you apparently dont care about. No wonder home life isnt great.

Home life's fine mate

And you're still herevas well lol

I'm glad to hear that.

And yes you're absolutely correct, I am also here. 

There you go something we have ageed on. Sorted?

5 minutes ago, DS90 said:

I'm glad to hear that.

And yes you're absolutely correct, I am also here. 

There you go something we have ageed on. Sorted?

Tbh mate it was all sorted from the start 

I was just havin a laugh winding you up...didn't actually disagree with anything you said lol

Hey, some guys take a wind up seriously I guess

Just disappointing when they launch into personal insults

No hard feelings tho...I stopped caring about name calling a long time ago

2 minutes ago, Fattynomore said:

Well that escalated quick, @DS90 maybe if you give a discount things will calm down

:P

Lol I will gladly send him a vial for free as long as he doesnt mind it being unlabelled 

Lol I will gladly send him a vial for free as long as he doesnt mind it being unlabelled 

As long as it doesn't have the cheap meditech rip off label on it I'll always take a freebie kidda

6 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

As long as it doesn't have the cheap meditech rip off label on it I'll always take a freebie kidda

Inbox me a name and address and a preferred compound and it shall be yours as a free gift.

my mate bought 10 vials test e had 1 jab and is now selling 9 vials of test  e tenner a pop id avoid lads, other than that never heard of it