UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Pharma tek!

1K views 62 replies 8 participants last post by  Clubber Lang 
#1 ·
Anybody any experience with this not much info on this lab says made in UK fancy packaging looks well but dont no much about the stuff made in 2018/2023 anybody any input here cheers

#4 ·
Sound bro appreciate that blue with white lines ye made in 2018 these it says there's no website or authenticity codes though ...apparently this lab isn't around anymore but been told its decent just kind find much on net the boxes are nice and has pharmatek written all over inside...

#6 ·
Nah he's around still. He went a bit quiet for a while when encrochat got hacked and there were all the seizures. Reason I know all this is cos he buys his plain vials and stoppers off the same supplier as I do for brewing lol and the guy was asking me where he's disappeared to as well not long ago. But ye the lab is still around.

Many labs dont have websites or codes. Pharmatek isnt a huge lab so I cant imagine you'd need to worry about copies. Tends to be the really big labs that get replicated. Also I've known many that do have codes and sites be underdosed crap.

I wouldn't have any worries if I were you.

#10 ·
I haven't used it myself as obviously I brew. But yes I've known the guy since 2016 and he's spot on with what he does and always fully dosed his stuff. It's not shutdown literally spoke to him a week ago. He did go quiet for a bit during the encrochat stuff but he's still 100% operational.

#12 ·
I wouldn't take dates too seriously. Usually labs buy 10s of thousands of boxes and labels at a time. Do you really think anyone is actually matching up the box/labels they ordered from china in bulk with specific dates on to the day they brewed the batch of oil they're putting in there lol nope.

Point being they're possibly boxes hes had for ages but its probably not that long since it was brewed. Or maybe it was brewed in 2018 and it's an older batch. Either way it's good to go :) and ye the labs based in greater Manchester.

#25 ·
Mmmm, dunno both fairly new accounts bigging up a lab, but if you say so.

At first I thought it was our very caravan dwelling vegan going by the name and him supposedly making a comeback.
Not sure what you mean with the vegan bit. And not bigging up any lab I can honestly say I've never used it so I have no review or experience to share.

All I said was the owner is as legit as you get and his brewing is of a high quality so told the OP to go for it :)

#52 ·
Which begs the question why are you here? And why keep mentioning what I do and pics of my home brew vials?

If you dont care then go and focus on something you do care about. 8.30pm now and you're still here chatting away about something you apparently dont care about. No wonder home life isnt great.

#55 ·
I'm glad to hear that.

And yes you're absolutely correct, I am also here.

There you go something we have ageed on. Sorted?
Tbh mate it was all sorted from the start

I was just havin a laugh winding you up...didn't actually disagree with anything you said lol

Hey, some guys take a wind up seriously I guess

Just disappointing when they launch into personal insults

No hard feelings tho...I stopped caring about name calling a long time ago

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.