UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Your favourite exercise in the gym ?

3K views 42 replies 36 participants last post by  Rock6419 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I set the safety bars at knee level in the cage then go as heavy as fck and do partial dead lifts then finish of with a shrug and repeat to failure ,my second would have to be t bar rows , I hate squats and calf raises :thumbup1:

#2 ·
I set the safety bars at knee level in the cage then go as heavy as fck and do partial dead lifts then finish of with a shrug movement ,my second would have to be t bar rows , I hate squats and calf raises :thumbup1:
Ah FFS, waste of a decent rack.
Squats and hack squats.
OHP.
Lying tricep extensions.
Power cleans and press.
Calf raises.
Deadlifts.
Pull ups/dips.
Heavy cable rows.

#36 ·
Loving this combination at the moment. Deadlifts and high volume kroc rows with lots of cheating. Probably not great for bodybuilding but great for breaking an opponent's guard when wrestling or clinching. Absolutely fries the obliques and teaches the body to work as a unit, as opposed to separate pieces.

Tire flips, sled work and KB work are all great additions.

#19 ·
Barbell curls, hammer curls, preacher curls, concentration curls.

Best done in a ripped tank top and cap, branded shorts and some bright colour trainers. Sunglasses optional if they have the lights on inside.

Followed by an hour long incline bench press session. 3x sets of 10 reps with 60kg (max), anything more will kill your shoulders, trust me man.

After that you can't beat going to the yoga area to do abs for 30mins (10 mins of some crunches, 20mins of checking if you actually have abs in the mirrors)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.