Sign in to follow this  
vetran

Your favourite exercise in the gym ?

I set the safety bars at knee level in the cage then go as heavy as fck and do partial dead lifts then finish of with a shrug and repeat to failure  ,my second would have to be t bar rows , I hate squats and  calf raises :thumbup1:

1 minute ago, vetran said:

I set the safety bars at knee level in the cage then go as heavy as fck and do partial dead lifts then finish of with a shrug movement ,my second would have to be t bar rows , I hate squats and  calf raises :thumbup1:

Ah FFS, waste of a decent rack. 
Squats and hack squats. 
OHP. 
Lying tricep extensions. 
Power cleans and press. 
Calf raises. 
Deadlifts. 
Pull ups/dips. 
Heavy cable rows. 

8 minutes ago, vetran said:

I set the safety bars at knee level in the cage then go as heavy as fck and do partial dead lifts 

Swear to god i nearly did those today, would have been the first time in years.  Changed my mind though and did something else.  

9 hours ago, vetran said:

I set the safety bars at knee level in the cage then go as heavy as fck and do partial dead lifts then finish of with a shrug and repeat to failure  ,my second would have to be t bar rows , I hate squats and  calf raises :thumbup1:

You mean rack pulls? 

Barbell curls, hammer curls, preacher curls, concentration curls.

Best done in a ripped tank top and cap, branded shorts and some bright colour trainers. Sunglasses optional if they have the lights on inside.

Followed by an hour long incline bench press session. 3x sets of 10 reps with 60kg (max), anything more will kill your shoulders, trust me man.

After that you can't beat going to the yoga area to do abs for 30mins (10 mins of some crunches, 20mins of checking if you actually have abs in the mirrors)