Sign in to follow this  
scottysafc

Once upon a time in Iraq

1 hour ago, scottysafc said:

Anybody seen this? its a 5 or 6 part documentary from the perspective of the citizens, journalists etc.

Its brutal mind. The way 'our' leaders f**ked these countries is criminal.

not seen it, but read a lot about it all, its a shame people havent woken up to what was really happening, and what the true agenda was, Syria was the next one but Putin Fecked of the USA and UK

On 27/07/2020 at 4:48 PM, scottysafc said:

Anybody seen this? its a 5 or 6 part documentary from the perspective of the citizens, journalists etc.

Its brutal mind. The way 'our' leaders f**ked these countries is criminal.

I knew quite a few Iraqis when I lived in the Middle East...they're great people

It all clicked for me when a good mate of mine out there who was an ex Navy Seal got laid of by the Emiratis because they felt they didn't need want US consultants anymore

Anyway,  he got work training the Iraqi police, and after he'd been out there 6 months he came back to Dubai and we went for a drink

He then told me a story that will stick with me forever...

About an Iraqi he met whose parents were both killed by a UK/US airstrike during Desert Storm...and then his wife and two kids both killed by an airstrike in the last Iraq war...but he was STILL trying to educate young Iraqis that extremism was not the way to put things right

The fact is this, as much as many won't admit it, the real terrorists are us...there is unfortunately no way of getting round this

Register yourself on the site to play bingo and make sure to check out the site’s https://fanto.co.uk welcome offer before signing-up. Read all the wagering requirement and other conditions and then go ahead, because safety first!