Most women don't hold together well after 30-35 let alone 40+. There's exceptions of course although if you keep in shape there's no reason you can't get with women much younger than yourself.

6 years isn`t a big age gap for a relationship.

As far as looks are concerned  ?  People can easily look 10 years older or younger  than they are depending on genetics and lifestyle.

If you have found someone who you want stay with , why would you be looking else where? 

43 minutes ago, iron2000 said:

Most women don't hold together well after 30-35 let alone 40+. There's exceptions of course although if you keep in shape there's no reason you can't get with women much younger than yourself.

My mrs at 58 

555084ED-EED2-44D1-BBB3-DB075976D4AB.jpeg

9 hours ago, Lovelyjubly said:

So lets say your 34 and you met a lass thats 40, dated her since last year. You get on very well. Shes super hot . Looks terrrific for a 30 year old let alone 40. 10/10

She wants to settle down . You have the same ideas.  No kids involved from her side. Would you guys do it ? I mean over the years ,looks dont last her personality is still great.

But when your approaching 40. Shes approaching 50. Is that much if a gap? Would it start bothering you later ??

No bagage from her side. Downside her age. Would i ever pull a younger version of her. Absolutely not. 

This guy was also into older women

481u5s.jpg

11 hours ago, neverminder said:

Holy sh|tballs, this thread is mega blue pilled. Not what I would expect from a bodybuilding forum at all.

Purple pill time for me

13 hours ago, neverminder said:

This guy was also into older women

481u5s.jpg

I can never look at him the same after that interview. So much s**t made me cringe. Bad marriages for life etc.

He's definitely a cuck. People in Hollywood are f**ked up. 

1 hour ago, SwoleTip said:

I can never look at him the same after that interview. So much s**t made me cringe. Bad marriages for life etc.

He's definitely a cuck. People in Hollywood are f**ked up. 

But he's not just a common cuck, he is...

1caoph9y6aa51.jpg

On 27/07/2020 at 3:15 PM, Lovelyjubly said:

So lets say your 34 and you met a lass thats 40, dated her since last year. You get on very well. Shes super hot . Looks terrrific for a 30 year old let alone 40. 10/10

She wants to settle down . You have the same ideas.  No kids involved from her side. Would you guys do it ? I mean over the years ,looks dont last her personality is still great.

But when your approaching 40. Shes approaching 50. Is that much if a gap? Would it start bothering you later ??

No bagage from her side. Downside her age. Would i ever pull a younger version of her. Absolutely not. 

I'd do it if I felt I wanted to

Do you want to? If yes...do it. If no...don't 

Why is her age a downside? If you like her what does it matter?

Not being funny at all, but sounds to me like you're overly worried about the apoearance of going out with someone older

f**k that mate...it doesn't matter a f**k what anyone else thinks...including us

If you like the girl,  do it man :thumbup1:

Personally I think under 10 years is nothing so if she looks after herself I wouldn’t let it put you off. Looks are not the be all that’s for sure 

6 hours ago, Seppuku71 said:

Ffs mate, you wanna be careful no one reports you to the police with those views

My IP is routed through various jumping servers and will ping in Cambodia so I’m sweet 

joking before someone gets their knickers in a twist clearly mean 10 years younger or older than I, a man in his 30’s

On 27/07/2020 at 3:15 PM, Lovelyjubly said:

That EXACT scenario happened to me. At the mentioned ages as well. She was a dancer at Stringfellows and is still a dress size 8 with the most unreal tits you’ve ever seen.... and they are real btw.

My wife is now 48 and looks at least 10 years younger... i on the other hand am 43 and look at least 10 years older.... years of class A and AAS use alongside working nights has not been kind to me!!

We’ve been married 12 years (wife number 2) and have got 2 boys together ... 9 and 12.... I got her pregnant having been together just 5 months. 

If I could go back I wouldn’t change a single thing....apart from the night work.