Sign in to follow this  
cathysboyfriend

Does any one here have legit 20 inch arms (flexed) in relatively lean condition?

Does any one here have legit 20 inch arms in relatively lean condition when flexed? If so, how tall are you and what is your weight?

Is it true Arnold's arms were 22 inches?

Also, how many inches do your arms have to be when flexed to be considered big

7 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

Don’t have to tell me. Tell the public. Remember not everyone is roided up or accustomed to roid look 

I’m not sure you need “roids” for arms bigger than 15”

2 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

I’m not sure you need “roids” for arms bigger than 15”

Off course you don’t lol. But for some people probably do. Heck Iv seen guys boasting about how much roids they take with what look like 15 inch arms lol

1 hour ago, Jackoffblades said:

15 inches are supposed to be good when in lean condition and under 6 foot 

I agree. I read somewhere that 13 inches flexed is average for the untrained man, 14.5 inches is 95th percentile aand 16 inches or more is serious lifter territory.

To the general public, 15 inches is big. I have a friend who I don't find too big, but he is very lean and has 15 inch arms pumped and nearly everywhere he goes he gets compliments on his arms

Now if he were go to aa bodybuilding or powerlifting expo, he would be pretty small and not impressive at all, but then again most of them are likely juicers who dedicated their lives to the sport

7 hours ago, cathysboyfriend said:

I agree. I read somewhere that 13 inches flexed is average for the untrained man, 14.5 inches is 95th percentile aand 16 inches or more is serious lifter territory.

To the general public, 15 inches is big. I have a friend who I don't find too big, but he is very lean and has 15 inch arms pumped and nearly everywhere he goes he gets compliments on his arms

Now if he were go to aa bodybuilding or powerlifting expo, he would be pretty small and not impressive at all, but then again most of them are likely juicers who dedicated their lives to the sport

I must be jacked then as mine are 14.5 flexed and I’ve not trained in 5 months :lol:

7 hours ago, cathysboyfriend said:

To the general public, 15 inches is big. I have a friend who I don't find too big, but he is very lean and has a 15 inch shaft pumped and nearly everywhere he goes he gets compliments on his shaft

Ooh err missus....

16 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

Don’t have to tell me. Tell the public. Remember not everyone is roided up or accustomed to roid look 

People could tell I lift even in clothing since my arms were like 14.5 inches. And I'm 5'11. So yeah I agree. 15 inches is decent to most the population. A leanish 15, no fatcep 

They have to look big to be considered big, to most people. Depends on the individual - muscle shape, length of muscle bellies, leaness, skeletal size, height, arm length etc. 

Any arbitrary measurement doesn't mean a great deal by itself. 

On 7/28/2020 at 3:25 PM, SwoleTip said:

People could tell I lift even in clothing since my arms were like 14.5 inches. And I'm 5'11. So yeah I agree. 15 inches is decent to most the population. A leanish 15, no fatcep 

Are 19 inch arms lean good

20 hours ago, B3NCH1 said:

Who the fvck walks around with flexed arms?!! Think 15" looks big to the public which is probably 13 inch unflexed.

Pretty much every "fitness" youtuber seems incapable of talking without flexed arms. 

23 hours ago, B3NCH1 said:

Who the fvck walks around with flexed arms?!! Think 15" looks big to the public which is probably 13 inch unflexed.

15 flexed looks big??? I guess you are right