Sign in to follow this  
Shergar

Who is your favourite celebrity/tv chef?

Or more rather- who's restaurant/food would you most like to try?

I expect there to be many replies stating I hate them all or none of them can cook, just interested to hear your fellas views

Danny

I am a foodie and love cooking and I like Claudia Roden, (Middle Eastern ), Gennaro Contaldo(Italian), Nigel Slater (all sorts), Ken Hom(Asian food) and Asma Khan.

These are the regulars whose recipes makes an appearance in my dining room. I also pop up to London to various baking houses as I have a big love of making bread. Would be over the moon to visit any of the above chefs restaurants, however my purse wouldn’t stretch that far...... maybe a coffe and a bun or a starter ?.

I can make their food though so no complaints there. Love to feed and water a crowd and See them having a good time round the table.  Bread pic, made by me but recipes by Richard Bertinet and Nigel Slater....

in before TLDR :yawn:...  can’t help it.... so sue me...ha ha...

C4A64036-1183-4AD5-82EB-F7FA050FA298.jpeg

Difficult one as TV cooking programs are pretty much all I watch bar sport. Gary Rhodes if preparing something special. Jamie Oliver for everyday food. Hairy Bikers for simple food and entertainment. Overall probably Jamie Oliver although I think he is a modern day version of Keith Floyd.

2 hours ago, Zoob1234 said:

Probably Keith Floyd, loved watching his open air cooking. Then maybe Nigella Lawson, she's one seductive chef!!

Nigella licks her lips and gets powder on her face in a much more attractive way than Ar Keef.

From 1.06 she gets into it proppa!

I wanna hire Nigella just to watch her chop up the er, ingredients into a fine powder.

Then knead other stuff.

Then we eat together. Upside-down 69 methinks!

Yum!

3 minutes ago, AncientOldBloke said:

I wanna hire Nigella just to watch her chop up the er, ingredients into a fine powder.

Then knead other stuff.

Then we eat together. Upside-down 69 methinks!

Yum!

Meal for two with a view

7 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Difficult one as TV cooking programs are pretty much all I watch bar sport. Gary Rhodes if preparing something special. Jamie Oliver for everyday food. Hairy Bikers for simple food and entertainment. Overall probably Jamie Oliver although I think he is a modern day version of Keith Floyd.

Hey there Sasnak, I make a boiled fruitcake from the Hairy Bikers programme. It’s great sliced with a crumbly white cheese, and also warm with a whisky cream. Goes down a storm  with the big fellas at the gym.