UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Antibiotic Acne Cream

111 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  MrM 
#1 ·
Does anybody knows and had good results using any specific antibiotic cream for acne spots?,

I got nothing major, a few spots in the chest and some in the upper back, some have appeared after shaving and i want to try an antibiotic as i haven't had much success with benzoyl peroxide

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
Topical clindamycin works very well

EDIT: Just noticed the product I use has Tretinoin/Retin A in it as well + clindamycin. It's called Treclinac. Kills spots overnight pretty much. I previously used Dalacin T which they discontinued here but might still be available in the UK. It only has clindamycin in it but was as effective as the other one I think. @Djibril

#7 ·
Topical clindamycin works very well

EDIT: Just noticed the product I use has Tretinoin/Retin A in it as well + clindamycin. It's called Treclinac. Kills spots overnight pretty much. I previously used Dalacin T which they discontinued here but might still be available in the UK. It only has clindamycin in it but was as effective as the other one I think. @Djibril
Thanks a lot buddy. After you both told me about both products i started researching and saw there's a combo product with clindamycin and tretinoin and im gonna get it.

Do you apply it once a day after shower or twice?

#9 ·
@Djibril Gonna chuck my tuppence worth in here. Recently started a mini cycle with TestC and Anavar (been on TRT for several years) and I got a bad breakout on back/shoulders/chest - skin felt ultra oily and full of sebum.. Was looking at going down the pharma route and then stumbled upon some doctor studies that showed great success with Vitamin B5 Pantothenic Acid and L-Carnitine.

Was dubious tbh but though I'd give a go and the treatment is side-effect free. Within a week the acne had significantly cleared up and skin feels back to normal. 10 days now and no new pimples.

One of the studies: http://truemedmd.com/2014/03/b5-pantethine-l-carnitine-acne/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.