On 27/07/2020 at 6:26 PM, stuey99 said:

I don't know anything about gentech labs mate

AP I always felt were way overrated for the price...but still decent

I know their UK distributor has "gone" now, but I'm assuming there's still some floatimg about on the market

@js77I heard youvtalkin about AP earlier?

The test , tren and deca of theirs i used were spot on.

Oral Winnie was one of the best available 

22 hours ago, Philfg said:

I suppose that kind of makes sense. Its also easier to go to the car wash, but there's something to be said about putting in the hard work yourself. 

The problem is, I can never quite get the job done as well as those Albanian car washers...... you know what I mean B)

23 minutes ago, js77 said:

The test , tren and deca of theirs i used were spot on.

Oral Winnie was one of the best available 

I used either their oxys or dbol once...can't remember which...and they were s**t lol

AP never really appealed to me...too expensive considering the other decent labs around

3 hours ago, stuey99 said:

I used either their oxys or dbol once...can't remember which...and they were s**t lol

AP never really appealed to me...too expensive considering the other decent labs around

Quite a few really good looking fakes did the rounds for quite a while.... a gym i trained with was flooded with them

On 27/07/2020 at 7:49 PM, Philfg said:

I suppose that kind of makes sense. Its also easier to go to the car wash, but there's something to be said about putting in the hard work yourself. 

I'm all for hard work but them Albanians down the road put my car cleaning skills to shame

Danny

On 28/07/2020 at 6:38 PM, js77 said:

The problem is, I can never quite get the job done as well as those Albanian car washers...... you know what I mean B)

Touche ?

Can't argue the those Albanian car washes really work. I do actually know from experience. 

On 27/07/2020 at 8:18 PM, stuey99 said:

Wow...you're a touchy little fella aren't ya eh?? :lol:

I just love a bit banter, dont mean nothing by it. ?

4 hours ago, Shergar said:

I'm all for hard work but them Albanians down the road put my car cleaning skills to shame

Danny

Mate, are you free this afternoon?.............mine could do with a polish......the car that is.

On 27/07/2020 at 8:02 PM, Youdontknowme said:

Washing your car yourself is a mugs game! 

and I’ll let you in to a little secret, all these folk on the ‘roids’ work just as hard, if not harder than those not on em. Well most, cos some people are just lazy hear or not . 

either way, as stuey says, this is the steroid section mate 

That why so many on large doses look s**t and blame the gear saying it’s bunk??

8 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

That why so many on large doses look s**t and blame the gear saying it’s bunk??

Big doses (for guys who dont need em) just mask poor training and/or nutrition

They don't get the gains they want from realistic doses, so increase...resultimg in a better "look" on cycle and possibly the illusions of better gains from increased water retention etc...

Then wonder why they lose all their "gains" post cycle

The best example is the guy who "doesn't respond to test only" but gets "dem gainz" when they add dol or oxys...instead of sticking with the test, addressing what's lacking in training and nutrition, and then really progressing 

Of course once this is done, he can then start chucking these orals in and get proper gains from them because he's got everything else boxed off

Hi guys started back training last monday and had my first jab on Wednesday  300 test e and 300 mast e.  Is it normal to get pip from these . Feel like I've been punched in the arse from Mike tyson. I feel totally fine just a bit of a sore arse. 

1 minute ago, Baz whitehead said:

Hi guys started back training last monday and had my first jab on Wednesday  300 test e and 300 mast e.  Is it normal to get pip from these . Feel like I've been punched in the arse from Mike tyson. I feel totally fine just a bit of a sore arse. 

Soo many variables... 

Could be the lab you’re using, could be jabbing technique. A bit of a sore arse is fine....as long as it’s on the injection site that is! 

4 minutes ago, Baz whitehead said:

I'm using dimension labs for both. And yeh right where I jabbed. It's not excruciating just a bit of a dead arse. Just wondered if test e was renowned for pip.

Dimension labs is g2g so no issues there, dead arse is normal but it lessens when you’ve done a few labs and when you get better with technique.

You’d know if you had proper pip as it would be a lot worse than just a dead arse. 

6 hours ago, Baz whitehead said:

Have you jabbed before?  Injecting 2ml in one go will give pip if muscle not used to it.