2 hours ago, Baz whitehead said:

Hi guys. Starting back into training after a 6 yr lay off. Obviously no spring chicken and have used steroids in my younger days. Just wanting advice on what would be a good cycle of steroids to take. I'm not wanting to take a big dosage because of my age . I'm 6ft 210 pounds . Any help would be much appreciated. 

Get trt plus Blood test done first Just so you know where your at. 

Personally I would go With 500 mg test e but no lower than 300 mg. 

if you want to do it properly I would do your bloods again only testosterone and eostrogen half way through 5-6 weeks in to the cycle see how you aromatise then do another trt plus after your cycle to see how it effected your health markers.

47 minutes ago, Baz whitehead said:

Ffs wont give me an option to delete  . 

46 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

You can only edit not delete. Don’t panic 

Within the post, click on Edit to edit and/or click on Options>Delete to delete ;)

8 minutes ago, TERBO said:

Within the post, click on Edit to edit and/or click on Options>Delete to delete ;)

So you can. I should have known that too, deleted a few of mine in the past :whistling: was a while ago though haha 

2 hours ago, stuey99 said:

Agree with this. I find 300-350 is the dosage range that minimises sides while still getting nice results. I'd always add mast tho

Yep. I think that Test range is the best for sides versus gains. 

3 hours ago, Philfg said:

Why does everyone just want to hop on gear? 

Because it makes training so much easier..... I could walk to work but I’d rather drive..... makes the commute so much easier 

7 minutes ago, js77 said:

Because it makes training so much easier..... I could walk to work but I’d rather drive..... makes the commute so much easier 

Makes my arse laugh when people ask this question. 

I don't think "everyone" does want to "jump on gear"...but some do, that's why the forum is here

Interesting question tho coming from someone on the steroid section of a bodybuilding forum lol

14 hours ago, stuey99 said:

Go with 300 each testosterone and masterone mate

Anything less than 300mg test just ain't worth the shutdown...and mast is great for feeling good on cycle and nice libido increase

I'm 41 and I only run test/mast cycles now

I have recently converted to TP over enan after years of questioning why greater injection frequency would appeal to anyone. Having bitten the bullet and am presently "blasting" on 100mg prop, 2 days on 1 day off (for an easy way of totaling about 500mg a week) alongside my standard run of GH, I am asking myself if I will ever use another compound again. All the benefits of test, just somehow more polished. I don't even feel like I'm on anything. Kinda like moderate dose primo but with more pronounced strength gains. I'm a few years behind you, but I imagine something like MWF 100mg TP would be a wicked come back to AAS. Great feel and gains, next to no sides unless you're especially E2 sensitive.

EDIT: I use slin pins and am lean enough to IM pretty much anywhere, so the injection frequency doesn't bother me.

3 minutes ago, arbffgadm100 said:

I have recently converted to TP over enan after years of questioning why greater injection frequency would appeal to anyone. Having bitten the bullet and am presently "blasting" on 100mg prop, 2 days on 1 day off (for an easy way of totaling about 500mg a week) alongside my standard run of GH, I am asking myself if I will ever use another compound again. All the benefits of test, just somehow more polished. I don't even feel like I'm on anything. Kinda like moderate dose primo but with more pronounced strength gains. I'm a few years behind you, but I imagine something like MWF 100mg TP would be a wicked come back to AAS. Great feel and gains, next to no sides unless you're especially E2 sensitive.

EDIT: I use slin pins and am lean enough to IM pretty much anywhere, so the injection frequency doesn't bother me.

You're preaching to the choir on this one mate

Always prop for me now...I'd defintely recommend 100mg each test and mast prop mwf for the op if he can be bothered with extra injections 

1 hour ago, Baz whitehead said:

Hi stuey I've got alpha pharma test enanthate and ordered mast enanthate gentech labs . Hopefully see some results in the coming weeks . 

I don't know anything about gentech labs mate

AP I always felt were way overrated for the price...but still decent

I know their UK distributor has "gone" now, but I'm assuming there's still some floatimg about on the market

@js77I heard youvtalkin about AP earlier?

14 minutes ago, Baz whitehead said:

I used alpha pharma in the past seemed decent stuff.  So have I got the right stuff test enanthate and mast enanthate and not mast prop ? 

Enanthate is fine mate

Just jab once a week...dead fuckin simple

19 hours ago, js77 said:

I suppose that kind of makes sense. Its also easier to go to the car wash, but there's something to be said about putting in the hard work yourself. 

4 minutes ago, Philfg said:

I suppose that kind of makes sense. Its also easier to go to the car wash, but there's something to be said about putting in the hard work yourself. 

I've got a question...

If you wonder why people jump on steroids and you think it's better to put in the hard work yourself...

Why are you on a steroid forum?

3 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

I've got a question...

If you wonder why people jump on steroids and you think it's better to put in the hard work yourself...

Why are you on a steroid forum?

Quite simple really, I'm registered on a site about bodybuilding which I do like. This thread popped up in recent threads which is how I search, its the little box just in the top right. I really paid not attention that it was under the steriod section. 

Happy? 

11 minutes ago, Philfg said:

Washing your car yourself is a mugs game! 

and I’ll let you in to a little secret, all these folk on the ‘roids’ work just as hard, if not harder than those not on em. Well most, cos some people are just lazy hear or not . 

either way, as stuey says, this is the steroid section mate 

11 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

and I’ll let you in to a little secret, all these folk on the ‘roids’ work just as hard, if not harder than those not on em. Well most, cos some people are just lazy hear or not . 

That age old s**t excuse of steroid use is for cheaters that aren’t prepared to work hard..... :rolleye11:

15 minutes ago, Philfg said:

Quite simple really, I'm registered on a site about bodybuilding which I do like. This thread popped up in recent threads which is how I search, its the little box just in the top right. I really paid not attention that it was under the steriod section. 

Happy? 

Wow...you're a touchy little fella aren't ya eh?? :lol:

16 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

No don't,  he's a sensetive soul lol

He'll start tellin ya about the little box in the corner :lol: