Sign in to follow this  
Fat Alex

mixing oils and suspended compounds

out of curiosity, if you mixed e.g half a ml test susp/base with your 1ml twice a week shot, would this effect the absorption rate of the base comound? wondering if this could be a way of savin 2 extra inj a week?

28 minutes ago, Fat Alex said:

out of curiosity, if you mixed e.g half a ml test susp/base with your 1ml twice a week shot, would this effect the absorption rate of the base comound? wondering if this could be a way of savin 2 extra inj a week?

No, because the oil and water wouldn't actually mix...I'm guessing youve heard that said?

They just stay separate in the syringe, and some of the water breaks away into the oil as "bubbles"

Even if it did mix, the oil doesn't delay release, its the ester...hence why test base is used as a pre workout...

In reality, test base (oil base) will be in and out of your system quicker than test suspension...as it takes longer do absorb the crystals in the suspension

2 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

No, because the oil and water wouldn't actually mix...I'm guessing youve heard that said?

They just stay separate in the syringe, and some of the water breaks away into the oil as "bubbles"

Even if it did mix, the oil doesn't delay release, its the ester...hence why test base is used as a pre workout...

In reality, test base (oil base) will be in and out of your system quicker than test suspension...as it takes longer do absorb the crystals in the suspension

ye im aware mate, just wanted to know if it could be done? i know oils and water dont mix but like you said they still can be in the same syringe in one shot instead of 2, was just wondering f the oil in one compound could potentially hinder the absorption rate, but from what you tell me its just best to seperate injections isnt it ahah

5 minutes ago, Fat Alex said:

ye im aware mate, just wanted to know if it could be done? i know oils and water dont mix but like you said they still can be in the same syringe in one shot instead of 2, was just wondering f the oil in one compound could potentially hinder the absorption rate, but from what you tell me its just best to seperate injections isnt it ahah

Haha well if you're aware oil and water can't mix then the oil obviously wouldn't affect the water based absorption rate lol

3 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Haha well if you're aware oil and water can't mix then the oil obviously wouldn't affect the water based absorption rate lol

well say the oil surrounded the water, it would have to absorb the oil before the water so in that case yes it probably would hinder the absorption rate lol highly unlikely but it would

3 minutes ago, Fat Alex said:

well say the oil surrounded the water, it would have to absorb the oil before the water so in that case yes it probably would hinder the absorption rate lol highly unlikely but it would

i smoke to much lol go way over board sometimes:smoke:

17 minutes ago, Fat Alex said:

If that was possible...which I don't think it is...it would slow absorption down as much as the oil in test base slows test absorption...and you only need to inject test base 45mins pre workout, so...

14 minutes ago, G-man99 said:

People add HCG to ass jabs in the same syringe with no issues 

Can't see a problem myself 

I doubt it’d be an issue at all. My comment was more aimed at his question on one affecting the other

1 hour ago, Fat Alex said:

cool niceone chaps 9 jabs a week it is then loool

Why? You've been told by 2 people now that mixing in the sane syringe won't affect absorption rate

Why does this mean you need 9 jabs a week?

4 hours ago, Fat Alex said:

The ester is attached to the steroid, not the oil. 

19 hours ago, stuey99 said:

Why? You've been told by 2 people now that mixing in the sane syringe won't affect absorption rate

Why does this mean you need 9 jabs a week?

2 for test Monday Friday 1 ed dbol injection 

42 minutes ago, Fat Alex said:

2 for test Monday Friday 1 ed dbol injection 

Why?? You've just had at least 3 people tell you it's ok to mix dbol with the test?????

2 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Why?? You've just had at least 3 people tell you it's ok to mix dbol with the test?????

Lol well might not even pin it after my last comment theres a black dot floating inside lol

19 minutes ago, Fat Alex said:

Lol well might not even pin it after my last comment theres a black dot floating inside lol

Wouldn’t worry about that , just don’t suck it up with the pin 

1 minute ago, Youdontknowme said:

Wouldn’t worry about that , just don’t suck it up with the pin 

Yeah if a vial's obviously contsminate just make sure you don't suck up the thing that's contaminated and it'll be fine

WTF man really????

Just now, stuey99 said:

Yeah if a vial's obviously contsminate just make sure you don't suck up the thing that's contaminated and it'll be fine

WTF man really????

Source said it could be part of the rubber stopper anyone had ant similar experiences?

2 minutes ago, Fat Alex said:

Source said it could be part of the rubber stopper anyone had ant similar experiences?

Yeah, that’s why I’d use clear stoppers if I had a lab, the dark grey ones seem to break apart easier, or maybe just because they’re dark you see them and with the clear ones you don’t? 

Pin it, unless there was a hair or something floating in the vial then I’d use it, it’s only going to be either part of the stopper or part of the filter, nothing that’s gona just contaminate the whole vial lol. You’ll be fine 

18 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

WTF man really????

That’s my advice. Up to him if he takes it 

6 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

That’s my advice. Up to him if he takes it 

I’d agree, people are overly paranoid, same way there’s been countless threads about if their gears fakes as the tabs have changed colours :lol:

You get brittle stopped sometimes and if that dbol is really 80mg ml it must of taken a fair wack of solvents, solvents which will turn most stoppers brittle.