Sign in to follow this  
Fat Alex

mixing oils and suspended compounds

1 hour ago, Youdontknowme said:

That’s my advice. Up to him if he takes it 

You've got no idea what's in that vial, if a foreign object has got in, itsa terrible idea to use it anyway mate

1 hour ago, Fat Alex said:

Source said it could be part of the rubber stopper anyone had ant similar experiences?

Of course thats what the source said mate lol

He's hardly gonna say it could be just some random s**t that got in a vial

There arev2 categories of people here...those who've experienced an infection from a jab and those who haven't...

I doubt anyone in the first category would risk it

3 hours ago, G-man99 said:

Dbol inj only needs EOD jabbing 

I'm not sold on this at all. I've always dosed inj dbol ed

The half life is 4 hours so it's far from optimal injecting eod. And I know people say well the oil slows down absorption...but I highly doubt they'd think injecting test base eod was optimal...and it's oil based with a similar half life to dbol

I'd love someone to come up with a feasible reason for eod being any good...but I've not heard one yet

5 hours ago, Towel said:

I’d agree, people are overly paranoid, same way there’s been countless threads about if their gears fakes as the tabs have changed colours :lol:

You get brittle stopped sometimes and if that dbol is really 80mg ml it must of taken a fair wack of solvents, solvents which will turn most stoppers brittle. 

Been doing some research about solvents degrading rubbers out if interest, and it seems vial stoppers are nearly if not well butyl rubber, and some solvents can cause degradation, maybe there was an excess bit of rubber on the stopper which the solvents broke it down and caused it to separate. But as stuey says who knows what the uck it actually is ahah