rk87

Cycle/Break Length

Hi,

I'm looking to start using GHRP-2 + Mod GRF 1-29, I've read the pinned basic guide and feel comfortable with my choice re the peptides to use.

I've ordered 30mg of both and I'm planning to dose 100mcg of each 3x per day (Morning | Pre-WO | Bed). I've never taken any performance enhancing drugs previously so not fully up to scratch on cycling and the basic guide seemed light on information in that regard.

Should I be cycling the use of peptides? Information seems to differ on the various sites I've tried doing research on where some suggest no cycling is required, others suggest a 12 week cycle and others suggest using a 5 days on 2 days off rotation.

If I should be cycling, how long a break should I take after a cycle before starting up again?

Sorry if I've used any incorrect terminology, as I said, new to this. :)

Cheers.

On 26/07/2020 at 1:47 PM, rk87 said:

Hi,

I'm looking to start using GHRP-2 + Mod GRF 1-29, I've read the pinned basic guide and feel comfortable with my choice re the peptides to use.

I've ordered 30mg of both and I'm planning to dose 100mcg of each 3x per day (Morning | Pre-WO | Bed). I've never taken any performance enhancing drugs previously so not fully up to scratch on cycling and the basic guide seemed light on information in that regard.

Should I be cycling the use of peptides? Information seems to differ on the various sites I've tried doing research on where some suggest no cycling is required, others suggest a 12 week cycle and others suggest using a 5 days on 2 days off rotation.

If I should be cycling, how long a break should I take after a cycle before starting up again?

Sorry if I've used any incorrect terminology, as I said, new to this. :)

Cheers.

You don't need to cycle peptides.  The 5 day on 2 day off protocol was just made up by someone on the internet for HGH cycles and makes no sense at all. I do take time of peptides only because I get tried of pinning everyday!  Just space your peptide injections 3.5 hrs apart throughout the day and you're good. 

Yes.  No need to cycle; the longer you use them the more benefit you will get.

Lower dose for long periods of time are more effective than higher doses over a short period of time.