UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

ALL white people are racist BUT it’s wrong to judge people collectively

558 views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  EpicSquats 
#1 ·
So let me get this right... 'all white people are racist BUT it's wrong to judge people collectively' .... now why don't I understand that statement?

Before you all think , here we go, js77 spouting more boring anti-BLM bullsh1t again.... I'm not.

Ive actually done a full 180 and conclude that white people ARE indeed the problem...... how could anybody possibly think otherwise after watching this little gem?

Its only 4 mins long so hopefully you'll not be wishing that you get an extra 4 minutes added onto your lives because what a waste of time watching that was.

Do these people exist in Britain ?

#5 ·
So let me get this right... 'all white people are racist BUT it's wrong to judge people collectively' .... now why don't I understand that statement?

Before you all think , here we go, js77 spouting more boring anti-BLM bullsh1t again.... I'm not.

Ive actually done a full 180 and conclude that white people ARE indeed the problem...... how could anybody possibly think otherwise after watching this little gem?

Its only 4 mins long so hopefully you'll not be wishing that you get an extra 4 minutes added onto your lives because what a waste of time watching that was.

Do these people exist in Britain ?

I can't bring myself to watch it, at least not this early in the morning. I'm sick to death of hearing either lefty white sjw's, or black people preaching how bad they think white people are and that they owe 'something' to black people. It'll just make me angry for the rest of the day if that's what this video is. It's all bollocks, and i'm sure even they know it too. And it's this kind of thing that's going to make white people who were once indifferent to them, hate black people.

#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
Mate, the thing i actually really do like in this video is the fact that the BLACK people who appear in it just ridicule the whole idea of 'white priviledge',,,,,, pretty much every single one of them just laughs at the notion that white privildge is completely consuming them and holding them back from doing anything positive in their lives.. They talk about how theyre successful business owners, have kids at Uni, kids who are practising law etc etc....

The Left are driving a huge wedge between races in USA and its happening here as well. Those white retards being interviewed are educators ffs.... professors...teachers... i don't want scum like that teaching my kids because that is exactly whats happening in the US and turning a whole generation into snowflake, SJW, trans gender, racist, feminist cartoon characters.

#13 ·
This daft toy militia isn't a threat. They only exist because the UK government see them as a joke. Any time they want the UK government can get rid of them with a few well aimed bullets. This militia group is political not a real militia and probably funded by a rich person somewhere. It's all for show. It's silly as fvck, just like the EDL who achieved nothing.

#11 ·
#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
Watch the new series of the Toughest prisons in the world and take note of the episode in Southern Africa...The way Africans treat African women lol! Basically classed as second rate citizens?

Rape is basically looked at as a punishment lol not a terrible crime!

HIV is spread like wild fire?!

BLM never report on this type of thing because it doesn't fit in with the black supremacist agenda.

A witch doctor killed his 4 children with no remorse at all blaming it on evil spirits lol completely bat s**t crazy!

https://www.thepost.co.ls/local-news/the-shock-rape-stats-shaming-lesotho/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.