Sign in to follow this  
OptimumPT

14 Days Quarantine for Spain reinstated

1 hour ago, Denied said:

2 for 1 deal, book 14 days holiday in Spain, get an extra 14 days off work when you get home.

We’re due to get back on the 27th...... 14 days of isolation would mean kids can’t go back to school until 10th September and will thereby miss a good 6 or so days.

TUI have just cancelled ALL flights to mainland Spain, Balearics and Canary’s.  Will others follow suit???

What a fukking disaster !

Cancel the flights now and get a refund or risk it and wait and see what happens???????

Bollox.. 

FFS, another holiday down the swanny 

Could still go but what would be the point of having a week in Spain but having to use 3 weeks of my annual leave?

Danny

5 minutes ago, Shergar said:

Could still go but what would be the point of having a week in Spain but having to use 3 weeks of my annual leave?

Danny

What a cvnt that is mate.

Cant you just pull a ‘sicky ‘ instead of telling work you’re off of holiday..... obviously no need to quarantine then. 

Or just don’t say you’re going to Spain!!

14 minutes ago, js77 said:

What a cvnt that is mate.

Cant you just pull a ‘sicky ‘ instead of telling work you’re off of holiday..... obviously no need to quarantine then. 

Or just don’t say you’re going to Spain!!

Like a blabber mouth I  told the office clerk where we had booked when  the nosey bitch asked

Sick pay is s***t also would ruin my after party coming home to that crap for 2 weeks lol

Danny

40 minutes ago, Shergar said:

Like a blabber mouth I  told the office clerk where we had booked when  the nosey bitch asked

Sick pay is s***t also would ruin my after party coming home to that crap for 2 weeks lol

Danny

Maaaaate!!!

I bet she’s one of those nasty old cows who’d  pipe up if you went back to work and said you’d been somewhere else. 

2 hours ago, Shergar said:

Danny

3rd holiday this year for me now. I had 2 once in a life time trips planned in March and May and I just booked up a trip to tenerife to try and get some sort of a break this year. 

I give up :(

If you've got the annual leave I'd just have the holiday then take your leave after 

Its really s**t, i know its pretty minor with everything going on, but i really want a proper beach and sun!!!  North Wales isnt the same.

Travel insurance is invalid now for Spain too :(

6 minutes ago, melanieuk said:

Its really s**t, i know its pretty minor with everything going on, but i really want a proper beach and sun!!!  North Wales isnt the same.

Travel insurance is invalid now for Spain too :(

really?

so all travel insurance gets invalid if you go to Spain. What if you break a leg etc, insurance wont cover that??

thats BS if it is.

u need to check ur specific one, but if the foreign office advises against travel (which they have to spain) then it makes it invalid.  So if u break a leg it might not help you.

I guess u can take a risk, but i cant do 2 week in quarantine when im back and have no insurance if flights are cancelled etc :(

Urgh.  I am so bummed about it!! No comps, no body power, no beach! 

1 minute ago, melanieuk said:

u need to check ur specific one, but if the foreign office advises against travel (which they have to spain) then it makes it invalid.  So if u break a leg it might not help you.

I guess u can take a risk, but i cant do 2 week in quarantine when im back and have no insurance if flights are cancelled etc :(

Urgh.  I am so bummed about it!! No comps, no body power, no beach! 

thats wank.

got a friend going to Ibiza next week, wonder if she can go. Family holiday too :/

2 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

thats wank.

got a friend going to Ibiza next week, wonder if she can go. Family holiday too :/

i think the Balearic Islands are included :( 

4 minutes ago, melanieuk said:

i think the Balearic Islands are included :( 

surely localised lockdowns of bad areas would be better, like we did with the s**t hole that is Leicester lol

2 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

surely localised lockdowns of bad areas would be better, like we did with the s**t hole that is Leicester lol

as long as i could go to the beach id be happy!! kind of hard to keep motivated to train and keep my diet tight with no real goals.

I had comps all through the summer which have been cancelled,  was maybe doing one oin Oct but who knows, at the least beach was a goal!

Always Malta, nice and hot here and it isnt jam packed with tourists like it normally is, hardly any cases, none yesterday. Although not sure if they are allowing flights from the UK at the momment.

5 minutes ago, GMDJ said:

Always Malta, nice and hot here and it isnt jam packed with tourists like it normally is, hardly any cases, none yesterday. Although not sure if they are allowing flights from the UK at the momment.

Where would you recommend in Malta? Always wanted to go since I read that Gary Neville (footballer) goes there every year, whatever you think of him as a person my theory was that he could holiday anywhere in the world on his salary so it must be special.