Sign in to follow this  
mail.com mariamsanford

Lifestyle advises for a beginner

Hello, this is my first post, I'm really motivated to change my lifestyle, I’ve always been a yo-yo person but this time i want to achieve my goal weight without starving , so I’m here to listen some advices and ideas and how to do it, I'm not fond on doing crazy green juices and chia puddings ?, so sometimes I don’t follow the recipes of the app.. maybe someone can share other type of food or guidance for me , I’ll be so grateful.
p.d im not a native English speaker so I’m sorry if something it’s wrong

On 21/07/2020 at 5:32 PM, mail.com mariamsanford said:

Hello, this is my first post, I'm really motivated to change my lifestyle, I’ve always been a yo-yo person but this time i want to achieve my goal weight without starving , so I’m here to listen some advices and ideas and how to do it, I'm not fond on doing crazy green juices and chia puddings ?, so sometimes I don’t follow the recipes of the app.. maybe someone can share other type of food or guidance for me , I’ll be so grateful.
p.d im not a native English speaker so I’m sorry if something it’s wrong

Just eat less,

I've been on the path of changing my lifestyle for six months. The major hurdle that I face between me and my goal is eating junk foods, which has become my habit and it feels hard to overcome it. I've tried many ways of eating healthy making and following a diet plan is one of them. The good thing is that I am still on path with lot of determination and I'm motivated that one day I will overcome my habits to become the better version of myself.