Sign in to follow this  
Fors331

So face masks dont need to be worn in gyms

They have even gone against masks saying it can effect your breathing when exercising, so the big question i have now is HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO HIDE MY DOUBLE CHIN NOW!!

iv had a snood on for the last few months, i thought thats ok il keep wearing it at gym and then once iv lost my extra chin i can take it off and noone would be none of the wiser lol

some how i think im going to be too hot in the gym, a snood and will need to wear a jumper to hide my budging gut and love handles 

3 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

They have even gone against masks saying it can effect your breathing when exercising, so the big question i have now is HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO HIDE MY DOUBLE CHIN NOW!!

iv had a snood on for the last few months, i thought thats ok il keep wearing it at gym and then once iv lost my extra chin i can take it off and noone would be none of the wiser lol

some how i think im going to be too hot in the gym, a snood and will need to wear a jumper to hide my budging gut and love handles 

Dont hide it bro... You need stare at it and watch it disappear over time.... plus most people there were fat to start with... Just say you've been Bulking over LockDown, or that your Eating Habit didnt change during lockdown so you gained abit....

In some Cultures, a Fat lad is worshiped as a Leader

43 minutes ago, AnimalLifter said:

Dont hide it bro... You need stare at it and watch it disappear over time.... plus most people there were fat to start with... Just say you've been Bulking over LockDown, or that your Eating Habit didnt change during lockdown so you gained abit....

In some Cultures, a Fat lad is worshiped as a Leader

Lol, if i wear a jumper and snood i just look like a tank So can pull it off

57 minutes ago, safc49 said:

So you finally got some good news and you still manage to turn it into a reason to moan :)

So many people have the time to show there gay emojis  but not comment, jog on six packers who only have a six pack because they starved therefore through lockdown trying make out they have been training for the last 10years Lol

4 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

So many people have the time to show there gay emojis  but not comment, jog on six packers who only have a six pack because they starved therefore through lockdown trying make out they have been training for the last 10years Lol

"Starved through lockdown" 

You mean they had enough self control not to stuff their faces full of s**t food?

The issue isn't that the gyms are closed, the issue is your diets pish.

My local independent (and spit and sawdust-ish) gym has said that masks will be mandatory, I thought that was because the government had said it was compulsory, but apparently not:confused1: my local gym has singled its numbers out for extra punishment:(

15 hours ago, Tonysco said:

"Starved through lockdown" 

You mean they had enough self control not to stuff their faces full of s**t food?

The issue isn't that the gyms are closed, the issue is your diets pish.

The only thing I could control was what I ate, I either got fat and stayed ‘big’ or shrunk and got lean. I opted for lean, should make the next bulk a lot easier 

2 hours ago, Alacrity said:

My local independent (and spit and sawdust-ish) gym has said that masks will be mandatory, I thought that was because the government had said it was compulsory, but apparently not:confused1: my local gym has singled its numbers out for extra punishment:(

the 2 spit n sawdust gyms near me have said they’re optional 

Another leg session done in the gym today,

Still no word from the Scottish government about when they might open officially. We were told about 2 other gyms in Glasgow that have opened to "trusted members"

It's great having the gym quiet, but in a way i'm actually looking forward to getting a bit of atmosphere back in it. 

2 hours ago, Tonysco said:

Still no word from the Scottish government about when they might open officially. We were told about 2 other gyms in Glasgow that have opened to "trusted members"

It's great having the gym quiet, but in a way i'm actually looking forward to getting a bit of atmosphere back in it. 

U mean booty ?

5 hours ago, Tonysco said:

Some gyms near me only closed the front doors.