Sign in to follow this  
Sasnak

Johnny Depp - Weapon of the Day

Reviving @Huntinggrounds theme (I think the last one got deleted) I’d like to nominate Johnny Depp.

The Sun print and article saying he’s a “wife beater” He sues for defamation. First we see pics of him off his tits on whiskey and cocaine although I don’t personally think this is relevant. I’m told that Stella Artois is the domestic abusers drug of choice. Then his ex mrs gives evidence to say that he has assaulted her with plenty of various recorded evidence to back this up.

Whilst I’ve not followed the case and can only comment on what I’ve seen on the news, I’m wondering why on earth he has decided to sue. I knew nothing about his coke snorting wife twatting lifestyle because I don’t read the Sun. He could have moved to Liverpool and nobody would know what he’s been upto. Now the entire of Liverpool and the rest of the world know.

So outlined above is my argument that Johnny Depp is indeed a complete helmet, even if he wins. 

Surely he has made enough money from films and endorsing s**t aftershave to have not needed to go through this court case.

24 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Reviving @Huntingground

Surely he has made enough money from films and endorsing s**t aftershave to have not needed to go through this court case.

Apparently not, wife was reading an article at the weekend. Said he lost over 600 million from the pirates of the Caribbean due to his money men ripping him off and left him 100 million in debt as he's not paid his taxes. 

16 minutes ago, Ares said:

Careful mate, you'll upset one or two snowflakes here for not knowing him personally, yet still calling him a c**t! 

Does this video not prove he murders people and buries then in the desert? Sorry for the daily mail link.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1996168/Video-Johnny-Depp-stars-new-Dior-Sauvage-perfume-advert.html

5 minutes ago, Denied said:

Apparently not, wife was reading an article at the weekend. Said he lost over 600 million from the pirates of the Caribbean due to his money men ripping him off and left him 100 million in debt as he's not paid his taxes. 

Hmmm. I don’t think I’d notice that type of black hole in my finances either. I might sue my local newspaper for printing an incorrect amount of wickets I took in a local village cricket derby a few years ago.

He lost most of his career because of it 

Got sacked from pirates because of it and lost a few endorsements 

Both pissed up druggies that had a few kick offs from what I've seen 

Only difference is there rich n not sat round town begging 

1 hour ago, Sasnak said:

Hmmm. I don’t think I’d notice that type of black hole in my finances either. I might sue my local newspaper for printing an incorrect amount of wickets I took in a local village cricket derby a few years ago.

I did question the wife, as to how and why he isn't, either suing the s**t out of the management company or getting them all locked up but it only had details of him saying he'd lost all his money.

Edit - Looks like he's off his rocker

https://deadline.com/2018/06/johnny-depp-rolling-stone-650m-film-fortune-almost-all-gone-report-1202415197/

2 hours ago, mrwright said:

Both pissed up druggies that had a few kick offs from what I've seen

I was thinking this. I’ll wager she is either as bad as him, or not much better.

The marital union of two A-list celebrities, neither of whom can control their temper who both have alcohol and beak problems and unlimited amounts of money to buy. What could possibly go wrong in the relationship?

I feel sorry for Amy Winehouse now. If only she had met and married a decent chap like Pete Doherty we would perhaps still be enjoying her live performances today.

8 minutes ago, lewdylewd said:

How do you loose £600 million?

He could have invested £500 million in Thomas Cook and still had £100 million left in the bank.

Holding onto it too loosely. :thumb

34 minutes ago, lewdylewd said:

How do you loose £600 million?

He could have invested £500 million in Thomas Cook and still had £100 million left in the bank.

He's got alot of sofas