Sign in to follow this  
Ken Hutchinson

I did not realise the key fob to enter the gym had all your info on it

Just had another email from the gym, and in the info they sent I was surprised to see this, I just thought the key fob let you in the gym, just opened a lock so to speak, but if they can track and trace you, it must have lots of stuff on their about me, and other people who are members, surely this is wrong.

It is therefore essential that everyone uses their fob to enter the gyms to register your visit. This is also for track and trace reasons. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE GYM WITHOUT YOUR FOB.

its a well known fact that key fobs scan and modify your dna when you use them. It may also of inserted a subdermal chip into your hand so the elite can contiune to scan you whilst you arent at the gym. be careful, remember - all techonology nowadays and (anything that may let someone know who and where you are) is just a tool from the elite that run the world. you know who i mean... the people giving us all coronavirus from 5g masts and want to inject us with nasty chemicals to kill the pretend virus. you have been warned,

1 hour ago, Ken Hutchinson said:

Just had another email from the gym, and in the info they sent I was surprised to see this, I just thought the key fob let you in the gym, just opened a lock so to speak, but if they can track and trace you, it must have lots of stuff on their about me, and other people who are members, surely this is wrong.

It is therefore essential that everyone uses their fob to enter the gyms to register your visit. This is also for track and trace reasons. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE GYM WITHOUT YOUR FOB.

It does just open a lock. It’s an RFID based fob, nothing more.

You’ve just misunderstood.

They need a record of who is in the gym. When you fob in the system register a visit against that fob ID which will be linked to your account. Thus they can track your visits, not your where abouts. No different to if you used a PIN like Pure Gym.

18 minutes ago, Bensif said:

It does just open a lock. It’s an RFID based fob, nothing more.

You’ve just misunderstood.

They need a record of who is in the gym. When you fob in the system register a visit against that fob ID which will be linked to your account. Thus they can track your visits, not your where abouts. No different to if you used a PIN like Pure Gym.

This... the fob simply had a number associated to it. When you scan it at the gym, the system knows your number has entered/left. The gyms computers that, of course, have your details on have that fob number associated to you. 

so to be clear, the fob has nothing but the equivalent of a number on it. 

1 hour ago, a.notherguy said:

its a well known fact that key fobs scan and modify your dna when you use them. It may also of inserted a subdermal chip into your hand so the elite can contiune to scan you whilst you arent at the gym. be careful, remember - all techonology nowadays and (anything that may let someone know who and where you are) is just a tool from the elite that run the world. you know who i mean... the people giving us all coronavirus from 5g masts and want to inject us with nasty chemicals to kill the pretend virus. you have been warned,

You've forgot to mention the elite are all pedo lizards 

17 hours ago, mrwright said:

You've forgot to mention the elite are all pedo lizards 

i didnt forget, i just didnt want to draw their attention to this thread, they are watching....

Do you drive a fairly new car?  

Does the main dealer read the key data when you go in for a service  ? 

That will hold a hell of a lot more data than your gym fob.