Sign in to follow this  
AlexH96

Why is GRENADE so expensive?

I used to buy into all the supplement stuff as i didn’t no any better. Worst thing most the people selling these products prob only use em cuz there free and are on steroids.

I dont bother using anything just eat good food. id rather spend my money on steaks, venison and veg.

If you love the taste or have no cooking skills or time then there okay but for me id rather stick to food. 

I've not got a Costco card anymore but I got a box of 12 karb killa bars for £15. They do taste good and I'm ok paying that as it works out as £1.25 a bar but not paying £2. Can get a meal deal from tesco for £3. 

On 20/07/2020 at 6:13 PM, drwae said:

It’s for wealthy Middle Aged men that think eating them and doing cardio will get them hench and make the beer belly disappear 

What........you mean it doesn’t??

Grenade built a good reputation and name for them selves back when their fat burners contained Ma huang / Ephedrine.  

not sure what’s in their products now, but I’m guessing they’re no better than half the crap in the market these days.

41 minutes ago, D4V33 said:

Grenade built a good reputation and name for them selves back when their fat burners contained Ma huang / Ephedrine.  

not sure what’s in their products now, but I’m guessing they’re no better than half the crap in the market these days.

They’re very much middle of the road but that’s in part to regulation. They’re an established brand, it’d be suicide to still be using those or similar. It’s a shame though as I did use the OG Grenade fat burners and they blew my head off, as did .50cal the first time I used that at full serving size as it was somewhere in the region of 500mg caffeine

their white-choc salted-peanut bar tastes nicer than pretty much any normal chocolate bar going right now.

B&M/home-bargains etc do 1 quid bars that have the same macros and are proper nice too though. gone are the days where all protein bars are like a flavourless bit of leather. 

10 hours ago, faipdeooiad said:

They’re very much middle of the road but that’s in part to regulation. They’re an established brand, it’d be suicide to still be using those or similar. It’s a shame though as I did use the OG Grenade fat burners and they blew my head off, as did .50cal the first time I used that at full serving size as it was somewhere in the region of 500mg caffeine

The old stuff was / is good. I’ve still got an old grenade in the kitchen cupboard.

Well out of date though lol

08568516-505D-4832-BE02-DB6BAF7C30C2.jpeg