Sign in to follow this  
vetran

You’ve pulled a bird at end of night and you’ve only got ten pound left

Vetran's life questions always challenge even the best of us.  It's a hard one, tenner isn't going to buy much fun, a triple vodka might push her into inconsentable zone, a trip for food breaks the mood, and condoms are s**t.  Taxi is best option.

Why would she not pay? Are you THAT bad a catch? 
I don’t think I’ve ever run out of money on a night out but in recent years I carry my card so unlikely I’d run out of resources

Blag it ffs. If you look good and have reasonably nice car (for example) just say you lost your debit card; if she wouldn't mind popping home with you to get it? Then you'd have shagged her anyway, done deal :)

9 hours ago, Shergar said:

You would neck the triple vodka on your way back to her and log on here more like :P

Danny

He would more than likely be in a Gay Bar, so she wouldn't have been going home with him regardless.

3 hours ago, BLUE(UK) said:

Why would she not pay? Are you THAT bad a catch? 
I don’t think I’ve ever run out of money on a night out but in recent years I carry my card so unlikely I’d run out of resources

You sound a bit like a Copper

19 hours ago, vetran said:

Do you save if for a kebab ,get her a triple vodka or go in the bogs and buy condoms :thumbup1:

Nobody uses condoms nowadays mate as most young people use the morning after pill as contraception. As for pulling a bird at the end of the at a nightclub, people use apps and meet through them.

This also means those days of you lurking on the periphery of the dance floor at the The Rusty Bullethole nightclub in Consett, waiting to pinch wor Sharon’s ass are long gone as you can’t go round pinching bums anymore. It’s sexual assault. 

Mine’s a triple vodka ;)