44 minutes ago, BUFFMAN said:

Where's the best place to get decent cheap gym hoodies?  Don't want anything that's too thick, I get all hot and sweaty looking at all those female squat arses.

Outlet stores maybe (e. g nike), sports direct is alright tok

2 hours ago, BUFFMAN said:

Where's the best place to get decent cheap gym hoodies?  Don't want anything that's too thick, I get all hot and sweaty looking at all those female squat arses.

ASOS do like a lightweight muscle fit hoodie which are pretty decent. 

Comfortable classic cotton tracksuit and t-shirt of the same brand and matching color. Hoodie is off during training. Personally I think shorts are gay and spandex is even worse.

How come do I keep seeing faggits in the gym wearing both shorts AND spandex underneath? WTF?

Gyno Shark 

nothing says you're serious about your gains quite like a pair of coned, burning hot nipples hanging off a set of striated pecs in full visibility. 

in all seriousness anything comfy, I essentially wear a t shirt as a pair of shorts / non constrictive cotton that doesn't interfere with my squat, stringer for benching so that my back grips the pad, t shirt for anything else, make is totally irrelevant, usually just Ts I've been given in competitions I've competed in

if you look in the least bit presentable by the end of your workout you're not training that hard.

Just bought some cheap s**t vests off eBay with ‘muscle gym’ etched on the front for £8 each. Hate the logo but the vests are alright fit so ordered a few. Same again with shorts , £6 ebay. 

Find if fu**ing stupid people spending £100 for a matching tracksuit, £80 for their matching handbag and £120 for their ‘weightlifting shoes’. Would rather spend all that money on decent food, supps and a few vials. 

1 hour ago, Wildkid said:

Just bought some cheap s**t vests off eBay with ‘muscle gym’ etched on the front for £8 each. Hate the logo but the vests are alright fit so ordered a few. Same again with shorts , £6 ebay. 

Find if fu**ing stupid people spending £100 for a matching tracksuit, £80 for their matching handbag and £120 for their ‘weightlifting shoes’. Would rather spend all that money on decent food, supps and a few vials. 

£100 is meaningless to some people. My gym is walking distance from my home, so I wear a tracksuit, because I don't change at my gym, so whatever I wear must be good enough for all year round weather. So these are my requirements:

• Matching set of pants, hoodie and t-shirt
  • Pants must have pockets with zippers, so I wouldn't lose my phone, wallet or keys.
  • Top must have a hood and zipper for the same cold/warm and in between weather reasons.
  • Comfortable classic cotton fabric for obvious comfort reasons, none of that thin synthetic ѕhit, preferably grey or black color.

I dare you to go out there and find something matching these seemingly simple requirements, no matter the price. Last month I was out to buy a new outfit. I went to Nike, Adidas, Puma, etc and didn't find ѕhit. Then I accidentally wandered into Armani Exchange and got exactly what I was looking for, a total of between something like £300-400. I didn't care so much about the brand, but more about the fact that they had what I wanted.

rOiSxqC.jpg

26 minutes ago, neverminder said:

£100 is meaningless to some people. My gym is walking distance from my home, so I wear a tracksuit, because I don't change at my gym, so whatever I wear must be good enough for all year round weather. So these are my requirements:

• Pants must have pockets with zippers, so I wouldn't lose my phone, wallet or keys.
  • Top must have a hood and zipper for the same cold/warm and in between weather reasons.
  • Comfortable classic cotton fabric for obvious comfort reasons, none of that thin synthetic ѕhit, preferably grey or black color.

I dare you to go out there and find something matching these seemingly simple requirements, no matter the price. Last month I was out to buy a new outfit. I went to Nike, Adidas, Puma, etc and didn't find ѕhit. Then I accidentally wandered into Armani Exchange and got exactly what I was looking for, a total of between something like £300-400. I didn't care so much about the brand, but more about the fact that they had what I wanted.

rOiSxqC.jpg

Need to get yourself down to Cheetham Hill lol

31 minutes ago, neverminder said:

rOiSxqC.jpg

Did you try searching amazon

33 minutes ago, neverminder said:

rOiSxqC.jpg

Crack on mate, my gyms walking distance and I wear basic s**t with a hoodie thrown on top if need be. 

If you want to mince about in a matching Armani tracksuit, be my guest. 

Get mine off e-bay or fruit of loom nice baggy top with generic shorts or baggy joggers in winter. Anything but gymshark or any fagg0t brand like that :lol:

16 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

Crack on mate, my gyms walking distance and I wear basic s**t with a hoodie thrown on top if need be. 

If you want to mince about in a matching Armani tracksuit, be my guest. 

Well do you carry your keys, phone or wallet in your pocket? I never ever in my life lost one of those things, because I pay attention to things such as tracksuit pants having zipper pockets. Like I said, I don't give a ѕhit about the brand, but it just so happens that at the time this brand was the only one matching my requirements. If Adidas had some cheapo tracksuit like that, I would have bought that and have done so in the past.

26 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

Did you try searching amazon

Searching for what? I don't buy clothes online without trying them on. I tried that in the past, always had to return because it wouldn't fit. I have big legs from all that fuсking squating, so I struggle with finding fitting tracksuit bottoms especially B)

Also, before I could just pretty much walk into the first store and get exactly what I want, but nowadays most brands only cater to skinny faggots who are buying sportswear but never set foot in a gym in their lives. I mean ѕhit, every time I'm out to buy tracksuit bottoms they seem to be getting shorter. I'm pretty sure I'm not getting taller anymore, so WTF is going on?

4 minutes ago, neverminder said:

but nowadays most brands only cater to skinny faggots who are buying sportswear but never set foot in a gym in their lives.

So true... recently bought some joggers online and thought 3xxxl would be sufficient, but still a bit short in the leg and still a bit tight.

Guess I should of gone 4xxxl as asian sizing is weird!

37 minutes ago, neverminder said:

Well do you carry your keys, phone or wallet in your pocket? I never ever in my life lost one of those things, because I pay attention to things such as tracksuit pants having zipper pockets. Like I said, I don't give a ѕhit about the brand, but it just so happens that at the time this brand was the only one matching my requirements. If Adidas had some cheapo tracksuit like that, I would have bought that and have done so in the past.

I carry my phone in my pocket and all my other s**t in my £12 gym bag. I’ve never lost anything either. 

I don’t get where you’re going with this buddy. The only thing you’ve lost is £400 for some overpriced clothing.