Sign in to follow this  
barb86

Best holiday destination for aas?

I was thinking Thailand or India but how cheap is it & realistically how much could I bring back? My plan is to try and break even on what I would buy over here if I bring 12 months worth back.

Is it realistic or even possible?

2 minutes ago, barb86 said:

I was thinking Thailand or India but how cheap is it & realistically how much could I bring back? My plan is to try and break even on what I would buy over here if I bring 12 months worth back.

Not something I'd base my choice of holiday destination on to be fair lol

I'd advise choosing where you go based on having a great holiday and buying gear in the UK 

3 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

I'd advise choosing where you go based on having a great holiday and buying gear in the UK 

The main reason for going is actually to stock up on accutane which is a f*cking pain in the arse to source consistently over here. I'd rather go once every 12 months and stock up. If I can get some gear too then happy days though!

9 minutes ago, barb86 said:

I was thinking Thailand

It’s about the ladyboys, not the AAS really isn’t it? No judgement here. Lol. 

13 minutes ago, Pez189 said:

It’s about the ladyboys, not the AAS really isn’t it? No judgement here. Lol. 

Oh if he'd said best location for ladyboys that woulda made much more sense lol

13 hours ago, barb86 said:

Bangkok plenty of ass there ....just make sure it's not got a sausage

I was in Thailand January 2019.  Pharmacies charge more for steroids than UGLs cost here, and some of the stuff they stock isn’t even pharma grade. 

Go to turkey, Primo costs <£4 an amp, T3 <£3 a box, raloxifene, nolvadex etc all dirt cheap. They have growth hormone too. 

Gone are the days of flying abroad and risking bringing a suitcase back full of cheap legit pharma

Prices have shot up and so have the fakes

UGL's are much cheaper and easier to source these days 

If it is just accutane you are after then I would just try my best to source that over here to and stick to your holidays for what the main purposes of them are buddy

Danny

22 hours ago, barb86 said:

The main reason for going is actually to stock up on accutane which is a f*cking pain in the arse to source consistently over here. I'd rather go once every 12 months and stock up. If I can get some gear too then happy days though!

Didnt look hard enough 

Enjoy the holiday and use Google for gear requirements :D

7 hours ago, drwae said:

I was in Thailand January 2019.  Pharmacies charge more for steroids than UGLs cost here, and some of the stuff they stock isn’t even pharma grade. 

Go to turkey, Primo costs <£4 an amp, T3 <£3 a box, raloxifene, nolvadex etc all dirt cheap. They have growth hormone too. 

What’s gh priced like over there? We might be going next year and it’s been in my mind to give this a try for a while, just haven’t quite justified the price 

9 hours ago, drwae said:

Have you been yourself?

2 hours ago, Abc987 said:

Are you fu**ing serious? 

You’re planning a holiday around gear. FFS this forum is full of fu**ing idiots these days 

Wow...even I wasn't that harsh :lol:

Carry on like that you'll get the UKM keyboard warrior enforcers on ya mate lol

1 hour ago, stuey99 said:

Wow...even I wasn't that harsh :lol:

Carry on like that you'll get the UKM keyboard warrior enforcers on ya mate lol

I used to be on here every day and sometimes quite a lot through the day, years ago, these days maybe once every few days and see s**t like this. Which is Why I can’t be arsed anymore. No one with any knowledge or decent chats just idiots that plan holidays around a few pots of accutane and vials of test

He’s gotta be single surely. If I said to my wife I wanna go on holiday but somewhere I can stock up on gear she’d walk, after she’s given me a well deserved dig 

I Could find a source for accutane in about 30secs if I tried 

3 minutes ago, Abc987 said:

I used to be on here every day and sometimes quite a lot through the day, years ago, these days maybe once every few days and see s**t like this. Which is Why I can’t be arsed anymore. No one with any knowledge or decent chats just idiots that plan holidays around a few pots of accutane and vials of test

He’s gotta be single surely. If I said to my wife I wanna go on holiday but somewhere I can stock up on gear she’d walk, after she’s given me a well deserved dig 

I Could find a source for accutane in about 30secs if I tried 

Haha I actually laughed out loud as soon as i got 4 words into the second paragraph lol

I don't know about you, but as far as AAS goes I literally only just get away with what I currently do....any more and that would be it lol...I've worked out exactly where that line is and I'm teetering right on the edge of it

Yeah there's really nothing you can't source in the UK if you try hard enough...if it's floating round somewhere on the planet you can get it

Accutane I imagine I could source in about 3 minutes lol

On 18/07/2020 at 1:51 PM, stuey99 said:

Come on mate that’s just far too sensible for most people to even consider...... but if you don’t take heed of that advice then Iran would be the place to go...test, deca, oxy and T3 in abundance .

Enjoy your trip!

On 18/07/2020 at 1:47 PM, barb86 said:

In 2011 I was in Iran visiting my Nan, a second cousin took me to the pharmacy and I got 10/12 boxes of test e, 10 boxes deca and 400iu growth. At the time the U.K. laws on drug importation were your allowed up to 6 months personal supply . Basically as long as you don’t take the piss U.K. customs won’t have any issues. I got my gear cheap( the gh wasn’t that cheap )however had I gone alone with my not fluent language I suspect I may have been charged more.

5 hours ago, Youdontknowme said:

What’s gh priced like over there? We might be going next year and it’s been in my mind to give this a try for a while, just haven’t quite justified the price 

Don’t know as I’ve never bought it. I use hygetropins 

10 minutes ago, drwae said:

Don’t know as I’ve never bought it. I use hygetropins 

Fair dos. I’ll look that up, only seen ansemone and that’s mega bucks (for me anyway lol)

Was planning a trip to turkey in September never bought gear abroad But hell might aswell see what I can grab ? Is there anywhere in particular better to visit ? 

On 19/07/2020 at 3:41 AM, Drew1975 said:

Bangkok plenty of ass there ....just make sure it's not got a sausage

My only reason for wanting to go lol!