Sign in to follow this  
SwoleTip

Would you guys ever get a hair transplant?

Maybe but derma rolling and caster oil has stopped my hair shedding and grown my hair line back a little. I would take finasteride but I don’t like the idea of having my dht blocked, considering what Dht does I don’t like the idea of it being low considering I lift weights I like The idea having high dht. I don’t want to take monoxodile either because it can age your face

52 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

Or would you just let it go bald and deal with it? Curious. 

I've had it done. I will go back again for another. it's worth doing IMO if you want to keep hair it's not that expensive. Personally I prefer having hair.

My crown started to go thin back in Jan/Feb.

Used to have 14 inch hair, then went short to about 4 inches, but then about 8 weeks ago I now wet shave it every 2-3 days.

Would love to have a full head again but isn't going to happen, also if I got a transplant, using gear wouldn't it just happen again?

40 minutes ago, Jay Walker said:

I had 2, to fill in the receding temples that I had.

Best thing I ever did, 6 years since the last one, no further loss.

I used a DHT blocker for years but stopped 2 years ago and glad I did, my libido was shot no matter what I used gear wise.

Minoxidil and Nizoral shampoo is all i use now and my hair is thicker than ever. 

What’s nizoral shampoo? 

Shave it all off.

Having a massive head of hair I have now has never gotten me anymore luck with any decent women. So being bald would make no difference to me.

I would and I'm receding which is pretty depressing, have been last 3 years it's been accelerated. But I don't think I ever will, I'm a tight arse and can't justify spending on vanity like that. 

Now if I win lottery..... 

-perfect Hollywood smile teeth

-hair transplant 

- anti aging treatment stuff whatever they say do. 

1 minute ago, Toranator said:

I would and I'm receding which is pretty depressing, have been last 3 years it's been accelerated. But I don't think I ever will, I'm a tight arse and can't justify spending on vanity like that. 

Now if I win lottery..... 

-perfect Hollywood smile teeth

-hair transplant 

- anti aging treatment stuff whatever they say do. 

This is far more important than having a full head of hair in my opinion.

I always thought losing my hair would bother me but I shaved my head during lock down and being honest I prefer my head bald now so no I wouldn’t 

8 minutes ago, jjtreml said:

This is far more important than having a full head of hair in my opinion.

I'd be more than happy just to have all mine relined, might help my snoring lol.

I started going bald in my early 20's. I shave my head weekly now. It doesn't and never did bother me, I think the bald look goes well with a thick neck (and some would say brain) 

I had long hair as a teenager, total headbanger, so I enjoyed it while I could. 

Would sooner get that scalp micropigmentation thing where they tattoo little dots to look like a good shaped buzz cut. Genuinely looks promising and easy/cheaper. 

3 hours ago, Jay Walker said:

I used a DHT blocker for years but stopped 2 years ago and glad I did, my libido was shot no matter what I used gear wise.

Minoxidil and Nizoral shampoo is all i use now and my hair is thicker than ever. 

That’s what I do. Costs £30 for 3 months and 6 quid every month or two for nizloral. I use nizloral more often than the recommended. 

It's not something I've considered until very recently. Bought some clippers at the start of lockdown and was managing to fade my own back and sides just fine. It felt especially mint being able to just get it done whenever I wanted, no fu**ing about in town, waiting around at the barbers, making small talk etc. Open the box, bam, feeling fresh again in 15 mins. 

Top was probably 4-5' long, 0 to a 2 on the back and sides. 

Wasn't paying attention last time and I sort of buzzed without pressing the clip on properly, ended up having to take everything off :lol::lol: That was about a month ago now, and it has highlighted that I've got a sort of Mr Burns thing going on. Hair is thick on the back and sides but the cap.. it's lighter blonde hair anyway but is also thinning pretty bad now which I'd never realised before. Look like a sex offender when I've got my glasses on, lol. Needs to grow back fu**ing pronto! 

I reckon in the next year or two I'll look into options, I'm only 32

It is a constant up keep all your life (supps, shampoo, medicines)  plus all multiple surgeries at a cost, why waste all that time and effort for some hair!

8 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

Maybe but derma rolling and caster oil has stopped my hair shedding and grown my hair line back a little. I would take finasteride but I don’t like the idea of having my dht blocked, considering what Dht does I don’t like the idea of it being low considering I lift weights I like The idea having high dht. I don’t want to take monoxodile either because it can age your face

What derma roller do you use? I got a 1.5mm dermastamp and i have to say it's a bit like a horror show lol.

Ive had decent results with minoxidil just once daily or even every other day. Grown my hairline back about 2cm. Luckily my crown and top are very thick anyway, just had some mild frontal and temporal recession. 

Temps have recovered less well. Would consider a transplant there lol

7 minutes ago, B3NCH1 said:

It is a constant up keep all your life (supps, shampoo, medicines)  plus all multiple surgeries at a cost, why waste all that time and effort for some hair!

If you have the skin of a ginger it's valuable protection from the sun haha

6 hours ago, Jay Walker said:

Nizoral makes my hair nice and thick too and you only need a small bit of it. How many time a week do you use it?

I heard Minox absorbs colligen and gives you a wrinkly forehead over the long run. Is this true?

1 hour ago, B3NCH1 said:

Small endeavour to look 10 years younger and better 

ezgif-6-928320d1ed85.gif

though its not a transplant, you can see he looks a lot better with hair.