Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SwoleTip

Would you guys ever get a hair transplant?

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

That hair line is awesome. I’m gonna get mine done in the next year or 2 . 2.5k in the uk now 

 

Why the UK? the Turkish clinics are generally much better check hair of isnatbul on insta 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jamiewilliamsss said:

Screenshot_20200821_155122_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Looks great that mate, where did you get it done? Seems hit and miss most places 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cosmedica in Istanbul they don't Callum best and other low level celebs 

Dr cinik , Dr yavuz , cosmedica , hair of Istanbul , and fue capilar are the best affordable clinics in turkey it's normally about £2000 just over including everything except flight which are about £200 

 

This suppose to be the best clinic in England 

 

https://www.themaitlandclinic.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/08/2020 at 10:23 PM, Jamiewilliamsss said:

Cosmedica in Istanbul they don't Callum best and other low level celebs 

Dr cinik , Dr yavuz , cosmedica , hair of Istanbul , and fue capilar are the best affordable clinics in turkey it's normally about £2000 just over including everything except flight which are about £200 

 

This suppose to be the best clinic in England 

 

https://www.themaitlandclinic.com/

Yeh I used AEK clinic. I'm going back for another one but might take a look at Cosmeidca, a did send in a request but they sent back from their UK branch  "they can't estimate the hair due to a contract agreement between them and cosmedica"  and a drawing done by someone on windows paint so didn't fill me with confidence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, todai said:

Yeh I used AEK clinic. I'm going back for another one but might take a look at Cosmeidca, a did send in a request but they sent back from their UK branch  "they can't estimate the hair due to a contract agreement between them and cosmedica"  and a drawing done by someone on windows paint so didn't fill me with confidence. 

Check fue capillar mate there decebt and cheap 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SwoleTip said:

His hairline is s**t and not even straight., And that paedo beard needs to go too

Call Steven Seagal a pedo again and I'll have you banned from this forum. 

 

No one criticises Steven Seagal on my watch Jack. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sustanation said:

Call Steven Seagal a pedo again and I'll have you banned from this forum. 

 

No one criticises Steven Seagal on my watch Jack. 

Van Damme would kick s**t out of him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2020 at 9:24 AM, Jay Walker said:

 

I used a DHT blocker for years but stopped 2 years ago and glad I did, my libido was shot no matter what I used gear wise.

Minoxidil and Nizoral shampoo is all i use now and my hair is thicker than ever. 

Good shout. What brand do you use?

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×