Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SwoleTip

Would you guys ever get a hair transplant?

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

I gotta agree man. Possibly some moon face going on? How’s the rest of your physique looking? You carrying much water?

@Jamiewilliamsss

 

Lol My face is totally normal no moon face nah I'm not carrying much water at all im Down almost 5 kg since I started my cycle  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Youdontknowme said:

Must just be a shitty pic then lol 

 

It was 6 am on my way to the gym and yeh it's just a unflattering photo u can see in the other one my fave is still reasonably slim 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jamiewilliamsss said:

2 years ago Vs now I've obviously had my hair done ignore the hair dye I got bored f**k being bald 

 

Screenshot_20200808_183926_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Hate the blonde hair but gjdm

 

Went back to my hometown recently and one of my old mates was  showing me his hair transplant he got in turkey, he looks miles better. I personally think hair makes a huge difference

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SwoleTip said:

Hate the blonde hair but gjdm

 

Went back to my hometown recently and one of my old mates was  showing me his hair transplant he got in turkey, he looks miles better. I personally think hair makes a huge difference

It's was grey but it's gone blond but still yeh I don't like it either 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Jamiewilliamsss said:

2 years ago Vs now I've obviously had my hair done ignore the hair dye I got bored f**k being bald 

 

Screenshot_20200808_183926_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

You're a strange looking guy but looks a great job, where'd you get that done?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, M.I.A said:

You're a strange looking guy but looks a great job, where'd you get that done?

Cosmedica in turkey , anyways weird looking lol , come on then post up a photo of your model self ? I've always done ok with women so must be hiding my weird looks well 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

Are you even allowed to have a phone? 

I am becoming an adult, I’m allowed owt I want now haha! Don’t worry blue, I bet there’s still a pic of you on here somewhere too, I’ve not ‘used’ it in a while though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Bish83 said:

@Jamiewilliamsss the work you had done was pretty impressive considering the amount they had to replace. 

Leaving it to grow patchy definitely didn't do you any favours, would have used a razor.

 

I shaved my hair every day the only time my hair was like that was just before my op I left it for a week so they could see the real extent of my hairloss that photo was the night before my op in turkey and I was wearing a cap that day 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/08/2020 at 11:07 PM, Bish83 said:

@Jamiewilliamsss the work you had done was pretty impressive considering the amount they had to replace. 

Leaving it to grow patchy definitely didn't do you any favours, would have used a razor.

I agree, you got a lot of hair transplanted, is it full throughout? did you only use hair from your head or chest hair etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Jamiewilliamsss said:

 

I shaved my hair every day the only time my hair was like that was just before my op I left it for a week so they could see the real extent of my hairloss that photo was the night before my op in turkey and I was wearing a cap that day 

Can you put a photo of your hairline  up, it is it pluggy like this?

 

image.png.e81ae89f56c4467e6856c8533a775bd9.png

 

image.png.8f6be1026bcb8198e58466f4788f17e9.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not having hair has been absolutely liberating for me. I just set my clipper to 0 and buzz it all over twice a week - done.

I can't imagine all the hassle with trying to make your hair look right with all the cost of products and the time and expense of hair cuts etc. There are more important things for sure, being fit and athletic and having good teeth are far more important in my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/08/2020 at 12:16 PM, todai said:

I agree, you got a lot of hair transplanted, is it full throughout? did you only use hair from your head or chest hair etc. 

Mostly head but they also used chest and neck hair 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/08/2020 at 12:31 PM, M.I.A said:

Can you put a photo of your hairline  up, it is it pluggy like this?

 

image.png.e81ae89f56c4467e6856c8533a775bd9.png

 

image.png.8f6be1026bcb8198e58466f4788f17e9.png

 

 

Yeh il post one mines not like this , this is normally when they place grafts with multiple hairs on your hairline it looks pluggy like that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×