Sign in to follow this  
SwoleTip

Would you guys ever get a hair transplant?

6 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

I gotta agree man. Possibly some moon face going on? How’s the rest of your physique looking? You carrying much water?

@Jamiewilliamsss

Lol My face is totally normal no moon face nah I'm not carrying much water at all im Down almost 5 kg since I started my cycle  

1 minute ago, Youdontknowme said:

Must just be a shitty pic then lol 

It was 6 am on my way to the gym and yeh it's just a unflattering photo u can see in the other one my fave is still reasonably slim 

5 hours ago, Jamiewilliamsss said:

2 years ago Vs now I've obviously had my hair done ignore the hair dye I got bored f**k being bald 

Screenshot_20200808_183926_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Hate the blonde hair but gjdm

Went back to my hometown recently and one of my old mates was  showing me his hair transplant he got in turkey, he looks miles better. I personally think hair makes a huge difference

6 hours ago, SwoleTip said:

Hate the blonde hair but gjdm

Went back to my hometown recently and one of my old mates was  showing me his hair transplant he got in turkey, he looks miles better. I personally think hair makes a huge difference

It's was grey but it's gone blond but still yeh I don't like it either 

14 hours ago, Jamiewilliamsss said:

2 years ago Vs now I've obviously had my hair done ignore the hair dye I got bored f**k being bald 

Screenshot_20200808_183926_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

You're a strange looking guy but looks a great job, where'd you get that done?

3 hours ago, M.I.A said:

You're a strange looking guy but looks a great job, where'd you get that done?

Cosmedica in turkey , anyways weird looking lol , come on then post up a photo of your model self ? I've always done ok with women so must be hiding my weird looks well 

31 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

Are you even allowed to have a phone? 

I am becoming an adult, I’m allowed owt I want now haha! Don’t worry blue, I bet there’s still a pic of you on here somewhere too, I’ve not ‘used’ it in a while though 

39 minutes ago, Bish83 said:

@Jamiewilliamsss the work you had done was pretty impressive considering the amount they had to replace. 

Leaving it to grow patchy definitely didn't do you any favours, would have used a razor.

I shaved my hair every day the only time my hair was like that was just before my op I left it for a week so they could see the real extent of my hairloss that photo was the night before my op in turkey and I was wearing a cap that day 

On 18/08/2020 at 11:07 PM, Bish83 said:

@Jamiewilliamsss the work you had done was pretty impressive considering the amount they had to replace. 

Leaving it to grow patchy definitely didn't do you any favours, would have used a razor.

I agree, you got a lot of hair transplanted, is it full throughout? did you only use hair from your head or chest hair etc. 

14 hours ago, Jamiewilliamsss said:

I shaved my hair every day the only time my hair was like that was just before my op I left it for a week so they could see the real extent of my hairloss that photo was the night before my op in turkey and I was wearing a cap that day 

Can you put a photo of your hairline  up, it is it pluggy like this?

image.png.e81ae89f56c4467e6856c8533a775bd9.png

image.png.8f6be1026bcb8198e58466f4788f17e9.png

Not having hair has been absolutely liberating for me. I just set my clipper to 0 and buzz it all over twice a week - done.

I can't imagine all the hassle with trying to make your hair look right with all the cost of products and the time and expense of hair cuts etc. There are more important things for sure, being fit and athletic and having good teeth are far more important in my opinion.

On 19/08/2020 at 12:16 PM, todai said:

I agree, you got a lot of hair transplanted, is it full throughout? did you only use hair from your head or chest hair etc. 

Mostly head but they also used chest and neck hair 

On 19/08/2020 at 12:31 PM, M.I.A said:

Can you put a photo of your hairline  up, it is it pluggy like this?

image.png.e81ae89f56c4467e6856c8533a775bd9.png

image.png.8f6be1026bcb8198e58466f4788f17e9.png

Yeh il post one mines not like this , this is normally when they place grafts with multiple hairs on your hairline it looks pluggy like that