Sign in to follow this  
SwoleTip

Would you guys ever get a hair transplant?

So many comments about steroids causing baldness, is genetics, not everyone lose the hairs, I'm B&C from years and grown long hairs while blasting tren years ago. In the avi is me and I still got long hairs and still B&C steroids. 

If I were losing my hairs I'd go to Turkey for a transplant running. 

I would look into this Nizoran shampoo maybe just for prevention, I'm 34 and at the moment touching wood hairs still thick and strong 

On 16/07/2020 at 10:44 AM, Davemp said:

I always thought losing my hair would bother me but I shaved my head during lock down and being honest I prefer my head bald now so no I wouldn’t 

Exactly the same here mate. I just skin it every week and I honestly  think I’ll keep it that way.

Fuckking hate going the barbers and having to sit and wait if they’re busy and then have to chat to some Turkish helmet about what he needs to do get big arms. I don’t think I could go through that torture again.

On 16/07/2020 at 10:49 AM, Vinny said:

I'd be more than happy just to have all mine relined, might help my snoring lol.

I need mine realigned badly.

Funny how some people i know have never even seen a dentist and their teeth are absolutely fine. I look after mine the best i can with regular checkups at the dentist and mine are fúcked!!

9 hours ago, js77 said:

Exactly the same here mate. I just skin it every week and I honestly  think I’ll keep it that way.

Fuckking hate going the barbers and having to sit and wait if they’re busy and then have to chat to some Turkish helmet about what he needs to do get big arms. I don’t think I could go through that torture again.

I shave my head 3 times a week when I do my face 

10 hours ago, js77 said:

I've skinned mine during this lockdown stuff. I might just do the same now. It's free and it's easy.

I've held onto my hair for as long as I've wanted to now. It's not something i really concern myself with anymore at my age. Besides, i think long and hairstyles look gay on people who are in their 40s.

Fact is being bald suits very few men, regardless of that they think. And as for those baldies with a full on beard!!! FML

55 minutes ago, andysutils said:

I've skinned mine during this lockdown stuff. I might just do the same now. It's free and it's easy.

I've held onto my hair for as long as I've wanted to now. It's not something i really concern myself with anymore at my age. Besides, i think long and hairstyles look gay on people who are in their 40s.

we aren’t talking about long hair and gay hairstyles, we are talking a full head of hair which you can guarantee 90+% of men and women prefer. 

11 hours ago, js77 said:

Aha I had to rough it with a turk when they reopened and he literally asked me to guess how many pull ups he can do.. I said "idk mate.. 10?" to which he laughed and said 50.... My real guess being zero. 

Rogan says he looks better bald even with the scar on the back of his head from the failed attempt at a hair transplant.

Think there are two important lessons you can take from this;

1/ transplants are not always a guaranteed success.

2/ your own opinion might not matter

SPORT-PREVIEW-Joe-Rogan-1997-and-2020-1.jpg

30 minutes ago, Jamiewilliamsss said:

2 years ago Vs now I've obviously had my hair done ignore the hair dye I got bored f**k being bald 

Screenshot_20200808_183926_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

You look much better bald mate.

That bleached spikey reminds me of  of Zhatzi, the doner kebab shaver who worked in Turkish Dreams kebab house opposite the Arndale Shopping centre in Wandsworth. 

Hes in prison now.

On 21/07/2020 at 2:41 AM, Bish83 said:

Rogan says he looks better bald even with the scar on the back of his head from the failed attempt at a hair transplant.

Think there are two important lessons you can take from this;

1/ transplants are not always a guaranteed success.

2/ your own opinion might not matter

SPORT-PREVIEW-Joe-Rogan-1997-and-2020-1.jpg

Jesus!! And thought time had been unkind to me. 

Hes aged 40 years in just 23. Absolutely no similarity whatsoever in those 2 pics.

15 minutes ago, js77 said:

You look much better bald mate.

That bleached spikey reminds me of  of Zhatzi, the doner kebab shaver who worked in Turkish Dreams kebab house opposite the Arndale Shopping centre in Wandsworth. 

Hes in prison now.

Lol I used to live not to far from there , how this smouldering pre gym selfie ? The hair dye was a bad life choice not gonna lie , it's growing out now 

Screenshot_20200808_192841_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

3 minutes ago, Jamiewilliamsss said:

Lol I used to live not to far from there , how this smouldering pre gym selfie ? The hair dye was a bad life choice not gonna lie , it's growing out now 

Screenshot_20200808_192841_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Honestly??? You look 15 years older and what have you been eating bro!!??

2 minutes ago, js77 said:

Honestly??? You look 15 years older and what have you been eating bro!!??

2500 cals a day why ? 

Lol I still look the same this was 3 months ago , that just a unflattering photo im 35 so hardly young 

Screenshot_20200808_193525_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

On 19/07/2020 at 1:20 PM, Youdontknowme said:

Fact is being bald suits very few men, regardless of that they think. And as for those baldies with a full on beard!!! FML

we aren’t talking about long hair and gay hairstyles, we are talking a full head of hair which you can guarantee 90+% of men and women prefer. 

Some rock it well though B)