Sign in to follow this  
SwoleTip

Would you guys ever get a hair transplant?

10 hours ago, SwoleTip said:

Or would you just let it go bald and deal with it? Curious. 

Iv had 'buzz Cut' since primary school..

Anyone with a hair style is generally Gay...

Back in my day... All these Lads on instragram would of got bullied to death for caring about their hair or trying to copy a Trend

7 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

Small endeavour to look 10 years younger and better 

ezgif-6-928320d1ed85.gif

though its not a transplant, you can see he looks a lot better with hair. 

From this I'll assume you're ugly and a future slaphead ?

1 hour ago, B3NCH1 said:

It is a constant up keep all your life (supps, shampoo, medicines)  plus all multiple surgeries at a cost, why waste all that time and effort for some hair!

My friend had one 1.5 years ago and his hair looks very thick and healthy, really improved his appearance and confidence. 

He had one surgery at £2000 in Turkey. He hasn't used any medicine or shampoos since 3 months post OP

Id say its worth it

1 hour ago, AnimalLifter said:

Iv had 'buzz Cut' since primary school..

Anyone with a hair style is generally Gay...

Back in my day... All these Lads on instragram would of got bullied to death for caring about their hair or trying to copy a Trend

Used to have braids when I was in school but I just have a fade. Only so many hairstyles you can do anyway when you're black :lol:

3 hours ago, charlysays said:

What derma roller do you use? I got a 1.5mm dermastamp and i have to say it's a bit like a horror show lol.

Ive had decent results with minoxidil just once daily or even every other day. Grown my hairline back about 2cm. Luckily my crown and top are very thick anyway, just had some mild frontal and temporal recession. 

Temps have recovered less well. Would consider a transplant there lol

What do you mean by horror show?

i don’t know to be honest. It’s a roller one. I think it’s a 1mm one 

2 hours ago, andysutils said:

Nizoral makes my hair nice and thick too and you only need a small bit of it. How many time a week do you use it?

I heard Minox absorbs colligen and gives you a wrinkly forehead over the long run. Is this true?

That’s why I’m avoiding minox 

25 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

Your talking about balding a lot. How old are you and you started to some of your hair yet? 

I'm just a thinker lol. I'm 30 and nah no balding at all, 3 or 4 grey hairs but that's it. Just been seeing a lot of people getting them and was wondering what the consensus was on here. I would look ridiculous with a bald head, I don't think I could pull it off so Im fairly certain I'll get a hair transplant when the time comes. 

1 hour ago, SwoleTip said:

I'm just a thinker lol. I'm 30 and nah no balding at all, 3 or 4 grey hairs but that's it. Just been seeing a lot of people getting them and was wondering what the consensus was on here. I would look ridiculous with a bald head, I don't think I could pull it off so Im fairly certain I'll get a hair transplant when the time comes. 

Thinking uses more of your head and increases baldness!

You are thinking... STOP THINKING!!!!!

On 16/07/2020 at 3:42 PM, andysutils said:

Nizoral makes my hair nice and thick too and you only need a small bit of it. How many time a week do you use it?

I heard Minox absorbs colligen and gives you a wrinkly forehead over the long run. Is this true?

I use it every day, works brilliantly.

I think that is a total myth, I've been using it for 13 years solid now and I'm aging just fine.

I get the whole 'just shave it off' and for some people that looks fine..

I personally look ridiculous with a shaved head.

J

2 hours ago, Jay Walker said:

I think that is a total myth, I've been using it for 13 years solid now and I'm aging just fine.

I get the whole 'just shave it off' and for some people that looks fine.  Not everyone is suitable for a hair transplant, my hair was totally fine except my temples, which were prominent even as a kid, but they did recede a fair bit due to AAS use.

This  is mine just a few months ago (been cut now).

JAFE335C7-CF13-4F73-9E2F-D01ED0422C5C_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.8010f887be63d33d1c6adc0b2a9daabc.jpeg

Surely got to be an improvement on that :-)

3 hours ago, Jay Walker said:

I get the whole 'just shave it off' and for some people that looks fine.  Not everyone is suitable for a hair transplant, my hair was totally fine except my temples, which were prominent even as a kid, but they did recede a fair bit due to AAS use.

JAFE335C7-CF13-4F73-9E2F-D01ED0422C5C_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.8010f887be63d33d1c6adc0b2a9daabc.jpeg

Mines not much different lol. And this is with gel in it.

And I'm over 40.

IMG_20200531_164348~2.jpg

17 hours ago, SwoleTip said:

If your 30 and not shown any signs of receding or thinning you’ll be fine until old age or until your 50s. Male pattern baldness is to do with either making to much dht or being sensitive to dht. I don’t know which one it is but it’s to do with dht. Usually male pattern baldness starts as soon as testosterone kicks in in your teens even if you don’t see it. I started receding since I was 18. So your just normal and don’t have worry about it. Unless you you’d use steroids. That’s a reason why I won’t use them because my hairline is already f**ked up 

6 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

If your 30 and not shown any signs of receding or thinning you’ll be fine until old age or until your 50s. Male pattern baldness is to do with either making to much dht or being sensitive to dht. I don’t know which one it is but it’s to do with dht. Usually male pattern baldness starts as soon as testosterone kicks in in your teens even if you don’t see it. I started receding since I was 18. So your just normal and don’t have worry about it. Unless you you’d use steroids. That’s a reason why I won’t use them because my hairline is already f**ked up 

Maybe if you don’t use steroids, research before commenting on their effects (in between working a cardio fuelled, mask wearing job  for 10 hours per day and being on here most of the day). 

12 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

Maybe if you don’t use steroids, research before commenting on their effects (in between working a cardio fuelled, mask wearing job  for 10 hours per day and being on here most of the day). 

Are you saying steroids don’t contribute to losing hair?. I’v booked today off work. On work days I’m on here. 6am then on my two breaks then around 7pm after work. Oh dear are you on your period 

6 hours ago, Jay Walker said:

You had one?

3 hours ago, andysutils said:

Mines not much different lol. And this is with gel in it.

And I'm over 40.

IMG_20200531_164348~2.jpg

You had one?

3 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

This is the main reason I've never touched steroids, a part of me would love to, but I've seen people go from natural to steroids several times and they've all agedconsiderably, had thinning hair etc. If there was a steroid that was milder and didn't effect hair and whatnot I'd probably do it.

I'll be happy if I can make it to 50 with low hairline, but my cousin had some rapid accelerated receding out of nowhere so fingers crossed :lol:

5 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

This is the main reason I've never touched steroids, a part of me would love to, but I've seen people go from natural to steroids several times and they've all agedconsiderably, had thinning hair etc. If there was a steroid that was milder and didn't effect hair and whatnot I'd probably do it.

I'll be happy if I can make it to 50 with low hairline, but my cousin had some rapid accelerated receding out of nowhere so fingers crossed :lol:

Honestly mate life is too short to worry about sh!t like that. Spending all that time looking after it to watch it go grey, or would that be your next worry.