UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Would you guys ever get a hair transplant?

3K views 114 replies 36 participants last post by  Betteand 
#1 ·
Or would you just let it go bald and deal with it? Curious.

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
Maybe but derma rolling and caster oil has stopped my hair shedding and grown my hair line back a little. I would take finasteride but I don't like the idea of having my dht blocked, considering what Dht does I don't like the idea of it being low considering I lift weights I like The idea having high dht. I don't want to take monoxodile either because it can age your face

#22 ·
What derma roller do you use? I got a 1.5mm dermastamp and i have to say it's a bit like a horror show lol.

Ive had decent results with minoxidil just once daily or even every other day. Grown my hairline back about 2cm. Luckily my crown and top are very thick anyway, just had some mild frontal and temporal recession.

Temps have recovered less well. Would consider a transplant there lol

#8 ·
My crown started to go thin back in Jan/Feb.

Used to have 14 inch hair, then went short to about 4 inches, but then about 8 weeks ago I now wet shave it every 2-3 days.

Would love to have a full head again but isn't going to happen, also if I got a transplant, using gear wouldn't it just happen again?

#11 ·
I would and I'm receding which is pretty depressing, have been last 3 years it's been accelerated. But I don't think I ever will, I'm a tight arse and can't justify spending on vanity like that.

Now if I win lottery.....

-perfect Hollywood smile teeth

-hair transplant

- anti aging treatment stuff whatever they say do.

#12 ·
I would and I'm receding which is pretty depressing, have been last 3 years it's been accelerated. But I don't think I ever will, I'm a tight arse and can't justify spending on vanity like that.

Now if I win lottery.....

-perfect Hollywood smile teeth

-hair transplant

- anti aging treatment stuff whatever they say do.
This is far more important than having a full head of hair in my opinion.

#20 ·
It's not something I've considered until very recently. Bought some clippers at the start of lockdown and was managing to fade my own back and sides just fine. It felt especially mint being able to just get it done whenever I wanted, no fu**ing about in town, waiting around at the barbers, making small talk etc. Open the box, bam, feeling fresh again in 15 mins.

Top was probably 4-5' long, 0 to a 2 on the back and sides.

Wasn't paying attention last time and I sort of buzzed without pressing the clip on properly, ended up having to take everything off :lol: :lol: That was about a month ago now, and it has highlighted that I've got a sort of Mr Burns thing going on. Hair is thick on the back and sides but the cap.. it's lighter blonde hair anyway but is also thinning pretty bad now which I'd never realised before. Look like a sex offender when I've got my glasses on, lol. Needs to grow back fu**ing pronto!

I reckon in the next year or two I'll look into options, I'm only 32

#34 · (Edited by Moderator)
Iv had 'buzz Cut' since primary school..

Anyone with a hair style is generally Gay...

Back in my day... All these Lads on instragram would of got bullied to death for caring about their hair or trying to copy a Trend
Used to have braids when I was in school but I just have a fade. Only so many hairstyles you can do anyway when you're black :lol: .

#54 ·
So many comments about steroids causing baldness, is genetics, not everyone lose the hairs, I'm B&C from years and grown long hairs while blasting tren years ago. In the avi is me and I still got long hairs and still B&C steroids.

If I were losing my hairs I'd go to Turkey for a transplant running.

I would look into this Nizoran shampoo maybe just for prevention, I'm 34 and at the moment touching wood hairs still thick and strong

#71 ·
Rogan says he looks better bald even with the scar on the back of his head from the failed attempt at a hair transplant.

Think there are two important lessons you can take from this;

1/ transplants are not always a guaranteed success.

2/ your own opinion might not matter

View attachment 186907
Jesus!! And thought time had been unkind to me.

Hes aged 40 years in just 23. Absolutely no similarity whatsoever in those 2 pics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.